• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there a way of posting lots of pics all at once??

You can have several things on at once - yes?
like facebook, photobucket, RU?
Press the internet explorer twice - get RU on one and Photobucket on the other? .....

Come on we can do this..... :D

thanks for the encouragement!! I'm trying!!!:shock:

There's no need to open Int Exp up twice or more - just press Ctrl and T whilst you're on a page, and a new page will open up .. type in the google box or address bar and away you go then just switch from page to page

so, on RU right now, press Ctrl+T and get PB up xxx

I know.. I just thought it would be easier to explain rather than tabs - but shes got there!! :lol:

Now waiting in anticipation for a thread full of piccies!!!

I thought they were things you smoked:lol:
I just cant workout how to post photos either, i cant undrestand the instructions, i need someone to show me:?

Took me ages to suss it!

Hover the cursor over the pic you want to copy, a menu will come up, highlight the 4th one down (image code) and right click on it to get another menu up and select 'copy'

Then open up your RU thread and paste in it

I'm sure someone will say there's a simpler way, but that's what works for me ;)

I thought they were things you smoked:lol:
I just cant workout how to post photos either, i cant undrestand the instructions, i need someone to show me:?

Ok, top left, about an inch and a half down should say Rabbits United forum. Beside it is a new blank tab, looks like it is slotted in behind it. Click on it and type the address you want in the usual place where you type www. etc. then you'll find you have two tabs you can flick between!!! :D

See my hosting site lets me select several pics at once and get the codes for all of them *shows off* :p

Took me ages to suss it!

Hover the cursor over the pic you want to copy, a menu will come up, highlight the 4th one down (image code) and right click on it to get another menu up and select 'copy'

Then open up your RU thread and paste in it

I'm sure someone will say there's a simpler way, but that's what works for me ;)

Isn't it strange how things work cuz for me the image code is the first one, not the forth..my settings must be different :?

Oh eck! :lol:

Isn't it strange how things work cuz for me the image code is the first one, not the forth..my settings must be different :?

Oh eck! :lol:

When I was trying to suss it out I was told it was the 3rd down - I tried for ages til I realised why it wasn't working :lol:

Susie Bun reporting for her lesson. How about teaching me how to to resize pictures as well - but not tonight (I've just back from class). :lol:

Back