• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is my rabbit safe!? x

we're buying a friend for him very soon as its coming up winter and i think he needs to cuddle to someone :lol: x i mean i do that the whole time but when im not around :D and i have some really bad news!!! Everyone thanks for your help but i dont think i need it anymore :( i came home from school last week and my draw dropped i saw a bunny dead on the road..it wasnt any bunny it was ralphs las..she got ran over :(:cry:
i instantly pured tears everywhere..i was so sad i got a bag and gloves and stopped the traffic to pick her up and bury her in my garden :( its sooo sad to see something like that (with any animal) i cant stop crying..even now! :cry: xx

Binky free little wildy bun!

Poor wild bunny. :(

I just read your original post again, and you said you keep Ralph outside but in an indoor cage? What shelter does he have? He really needs a hutch for protection. Sorry if I read your post wrong though - I'm very tired!

Back