• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is my bunny just tired???

Zorro

Warren Scout
After Zorro has been adventuring out of his cage, he kept laying down once we put him back in his bed.
Is he just chilling out???:?

I presume he is just tired, as he is young & this was after his first time out of his cage!

Probably, rabbits do lie down and chill out a lot. It shows they are relaxed. As long as he isn't pressing his belly into the floor, looking hunched up or in pain I don't think you've got anything to worry about.

Don't know if it's an age thing- Bought my bunny a week ago and she does that too. Once she's been out around the house and I put her back. she goes straight to her bed for about 10 mins.

She isn't stressed or anything, and catching her to put her back is easy as she doesn't mind being picked up :D

I just thought maybe she was having a strop or something because she wasn't out :lol:

he just sounds like he is chilling after his adventures!

as pointed out before any signs of pain get him off to the vet:)

My 2 are totally opposite - Jem is always lazing around laying down and Flopsy is always madly darting about like a loony.

Guess you've just got a chilled out bun.:D

Billy is a bit of both he charges around like a complete maniac and then all of a sudden he decides it is nap time and has a wee lie down. Now I would imagine its just like human babies?? Toddlers they are full of energy then whump they are asleep!! Its just everything is exciting at the mo!! :lol:

Mine have been lazy all day, now and again Charlie will get up and run up and down the stairs, he make me laugh because he flops outside the dog crate like he's trying to prove a point where as Poppy lays in it :lol:

Back