• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it just me or is this a TERRIBLE idea??

Got this response this morning from my contact -

Hi Bronwen,

I am very aware of this awful product and have been asking everyone to complain on their facebook page and I have reported it to our RSPCA. I'm planning on going to the market they attend next weekend to check it out personally.

Thanks so much for emailing me about it and thanks so much for caring! It's just an awful product. The people who sell it are not very nice either by the sounds of things and they obviously don't know anything about rabbits.

I am the admin of the Radical Rabbit page which is where we have been chatting and sharing information about it. Please pop in & keep up with the news on this product here http://www.facebook.com/RadicalRabbit

Karen

So hopefully these guys will get this torture device off the market & you guys can rest easy in the knowledge that local welfare groups are on it!
I wished Karen well with her trip to the market to speak to these people so perhaps some good old RU vibes are in order too. :D

Hi Bronwen,

I am very aware of this awful product and have been asking everyone to complain on their facebook page and I have reported it to our RSPCA. I'm planning on going to the market they attend next weekend to check it out personally.

Thanks so much for emailing me about it and thanks so much for caring! It's just an awful product. The people who sell it are not very nice either by the sounds of things and they obviously don't know anything about rabbits.

I am the admin of the Radical Rabbit page which is where we have been chatting and sharing information about it. Please pop in & keep up with the news on this product here http://www.facebook.com/RadicalRabbit

Karen

So hopefully these guys will get this torture device off the market & you guys can rest easy in the knowledge that local welfare groups are on it!
I wished Karen well with her trip to the market to speak to these people so perhaps some good old RU vibes are in order too. :D

Brilliant !! Lets hope the wretched device will be withdrawn from sale soon.

Hi Bronwen,

Karen

:thumb:

Looks like they have removed their facebook page, i can't believe someone would put any pet in that and think its ok. :evil:Shocking. Hopefully they will be removed from sale to save some poor bunnys lives.

I saw this on Facebook yesterday, just a horrific idea, I'd rather a rabbit getting no exercise than being put in that :( thankfully there seemed to be very very few supporters, so maybe they will have a re-think.

Hi Bronwen,

Karen

Brilliant news! Thank you for doing that.

I saw this on another Forum. Would hate to see my wee frind McFlurry in one of these. Or any little bun of course.

Back