• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it just me or is this a TERRIBLE idea??

I would never purchase anything like this for my buns, I much prefer to see mine run, leap and binky around the garden... definitely can't do that in one of those!!!!

:? What a dumb idea! To actually sit down and think up something like that.. :? And people will buy things like that for rabbits, I saw a picture on Zooplus for the large flying saucer (usually meant for syrians, rats, chinchillas, hedgehogs..) and they had bought one for a baby rabbit! :?

I emailed the RWAF and they've passed it on to their welfare officer. Hopefully something more official can be said so they'll really listen!

What if a predator came into the garden and rolled your pet back to it's den Fantastic Mr Fox style?! Jokes aside I can totally see a fox rolling it about trying to get in. And there is no way it would keep a car out!

:lol::lol:

I hadn't read the bit about keeping cars out! I don't make a habit of driving my car around the garden when Louie is out there :roll:

I asked questions about binkies, bunny 500's and so on and it looks like I've been blocked as I'm getting notifications from the owner which I can't open and read :-( I would love to see what their research entailed :-/

I have made a bunny welfare group in Melbourne aware of this so hopefully they can educate this company.
It's probably better coming from an in country group?

I can't see the page now either.

I logged out of my own facebook (in case I'd been blocked for my comment and that was why) and logged into my son's instead and tried to get on but I still can't, so looks like it's either gone or is a secret group now.

Back