• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Toothless!

smanning

New Kit
Hi all!

I've been reading a lot of great stuff on this forum, but haven't posted much.

In any case, I just adopted my first bunny, Toothless! (she has all her teeth, I named her after the movie character lol). She's a silver fox breed, about 6 months I think.

88d0122776594c29376908500f870f0f.jpg

9748d6460061c33836ba0a113e485c21.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks all! She's a flopper too and will almost flop all the way around! I wouldn't have adopted her if not for the information everyone has given on the forum!

Also, she seems to be enjoying herself...

0c7a362116b784ef9ad070ed0de0cb71.jpg

Sooooo pretty! What great ears she has ♡ love them!! And how big and beautiful her hoppers are when she's all stretched out...Enjoy her.. ::hello toothless::

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk

Oh, how lovely is Toothless! :love: (Another couple of HTTYD fans here) I adore black bunnies. ;)
Welcome to the forum and I hope you will enjoy your time here. We will of course accept happily any and all photos you care to share. :)

Gorgeous Toothless! like the name, I had a little dog called One-eyed toothless Jake (because he was!) I also love your black and white rug :wave:

Gorgeous Toothless! like the name, I had a little dog called One-eyed toothless Jake (because he was!) I also love your black and white rug :wave:

You can thank my fiancé for the rug! And thank you all for the compliments!

Part of her names comes from the fact that she's really sneaky- I can't find where she is for a bit but then I'll look down and she'll be right there at my feet!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

So... Apparently Toothless is actually a he! He was a bit humpy so we thought that was odd, and realized his parts had dropped finally!

He got neutered on Tuesday, and recovering very nicely. Such a cute bun!

Thanks all! I'm glad he's feeling so well after his neuter too, I was really anxious about it.

I also love his ears, so huge!!

Back