• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing our new additions xx

Thanks, I finally got round to uploading some photos.

She's going to be a little spoilt isn't she :lol: fingers crossed they all get on when the time comes. The boys have been doing some 'pre-bonding' (a playpen in our big run, so they can see each other) they seem fine so far, no aggression.

Hope Sef is well after her op and good luck with finding her a husbun x

Sef's doing fantastic! She's wreaking havoc in the dining room though. She climbs everywhere. Yesterday she managed to get on top of the fish tank! She'll be going to Leicestershire on Friday next week to pick her husbun. :)

oooooooh all these buns being rescued, it really makes me want to rescue too. If the 6 babies hadnt been born i would have defo ended up with 8 anyway by keep going to rescues. I dont regret keeping the 6 babies but it would have been nice to be able to rescue 6 that had had a bad start in life like all you kind wonderful people. You never know though, once my kids have left home and i have more room...:lol:

oooooooh all these buns being rescued, it really makes me want to rescue too. If the 6 babies hadnt been born i would have defo ended up with 8 anyway by keep going to rescues. I dont regret keeping the 6 babies but it would have been nice to be able to rescue 6 that had had a bad start in life like all you kind wonderful people. You never know though, once my kids have left home and i have more room...:lol:

You are wonderful too, I doubt many would do what you have and keep 6 babies :)

Yeah, I think 6 buns is my limit, but it's always tempting x

Back