• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Frosty :-)

He's totally gorgeous :love:

So glad you have a new friend. It's hard and you never forget your old friend/s but I think they'd approve. Xx

I am sure Frosty is very pleased that you took your own advice and decided to give him the chance to know what it means to be truly loved.
He is a beautiful boy.

I thought I saw something about a new bunny for you! :D Awww...what a sweet wee bub he is too! :love:

I firmly believe that our past pets often bring new pets into our lives, no matter what our frame of mind may be, if they feel we truly need them with us. I'm sure that Boots has brought this wee lad to you and how blessed you all are. :love:

Welcome Frosty, you are a cute l'il guy. :love: xxxx

He's training to be a Mountain Goat !! :lol:

:lol: he loves to be up high! He likes jumping on the trunk, and likes to get on your shoulder! I've just bought him a cat activity centre from eBay which has 2 boxes he can jump on and in. And I got a hay tower (aka a tall cd rack) from the charity shop that I've stood in his litter tray and fastened to the trunk, so he can eat hay 'upstairs' from the trunk or 'downstairs' in his tray.

:lol: he loves to be up high! He likes jumping on the trunk, and likes to get on your shoulder! I've just bought him a cat activity centre from eBay which has 2 boxes he can jump on and in. And I got a hay tower (aka a tall cd rack) from the charity shop that I've stood in his litter tray and fastened to the trunk, so he can eat hay 'upstairs' from the trunk or 'downstairs' in his tray.

He obviously missed the Chapter in the 'How to be a Bunny' manual that states 'Rabbits do not like heights' !! Hence he has decided to try being a Mountain Goat instead :thumb:

:lol:

I seem to have taken on a mountain goat as well :D

Immediately up on the sofa .. On to the back of it .. Further around to reach some foraged goodies :roll:

Back