• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

A beautiful angel feather :love: I am so happy for you, Jane.
I do believe. There is nothing that would convince me otherwise. :) ((((((Huge hugs))))))) xxxx

I am copying a post I have just made on my thread in GC as I 100% believe that this was Morse's doing too

I'm gobsmacked..............

Last weekend I lost my precious necklace- my Morse keepsake charm with his fur in it and my Sir Victor charm that Fifibutton made for me. As you can imagine I was terribly upset. The chain must have broken without me noticing and both charms must have fallen to the floor.

I went back out and retraced my steps as soon as I realised what had happened.This involved going back to Sainsburys and to Homebase and trawling the aisles and around the place I had previously parked in the car park. I also searched my car and all around my house. But I did not find the charms and to be honest I was not surprised. I did have some more of Morse's fur, but of course the Sir Victor charm was unique. Also, even though I have another locket I could use to put some of Morse's fur into the original charm was special to me.

This morning I dragged myself down to the garage to collect some hay. As I am so pathetically weak now I had to have a sit down on the bales before attempting to drag myself back to the house. As I sat there contemplating the floor a silvery spot caught my eye. It was the Sir Victor charm ! I then started to hunt for the Keepsake charm, but it was no-where to be seen. Then I remembered that on Monday I swept up the garage and put all the sweeping in a bin bag. I immediately emptied the bin bag to sift through all the sweeping and to my utter delight I found my Morse keepsake charm !!

Sorry this is not a very good photo, but I am so relieved to have found them and I just wanted to share what happened

I saw this, it was so lovely. :D

I often wonder if ''signs'' are really sent by our loved ones but I'm so pleased that Morse has sent you a wonderful one! What a relief you found them! x

I very much believe that we are given signs, but that often we are so caught up in worrying about the past or the future that we neglect to notice what we are experiencing in the present. It must be VERY frustrating for the spirits who are trying to communicate and support us.

The Inspector was such a larger than life, unique and expressive rabbit. That wonderful brave and inimitable spirit lives on.

I still have my Morse card in pride of place in the kitchen and often look at it and smile. I never met Morse in the fur, but I still feel affection for him and awe at the connection you and he shared, Jane.
xxx

You have sent me another lifeline which I am desperately trying to hold onto. All you were to me during your life remains unchanged, you will always be my one and only soul mate. I just wish your physical presence were still here. I miss being able to see you and hold you xx

Those who truly love us never leave us, Jane. They simply find a new way to communicate with us. :love: (((((((Huge hugs))))))) xxxxxxx

Thank you both

I know Morse is still with me in a special way. If that were not true, if it were just a figment of my imagination I know for a fact that I would not be here now.

I believe that 100% and that is all that matters. I no longer care what some people think of me and how I am about Morse. All I care about are the people who accept that everyone deals with loss in their own way and no-one has the right to judge what is the 'right' way or the 'wrong' way. Certainly no-one has the right to ridicule someone who does not conform to what they may consider to be 'normal behaviour'

I no longer care what some people think of me and how I am about Morse. All I care about are the people who accept that everyone deals with loss in their own way and no-one has the right to judge what is the 'right' way or the 'wrong' way. Certainly no-one has the right to ridicule someone who does not conform to what they may consider to be 'normal behaviour'

I believe this to be absolutely the right attitude in life. It's certainly how I try to live mine.

Thank you both

I know Morse is still with me in a special way. If that were not true, if it were just a figment of my imagination I know for a fact that I would not be here now.

I believe that 100% and that is all that matters. I no longer care what some people think of me and how I am about Morse. All I care about are the people who accept that everyone deals with loss in their own way and no-one has the right to judge what is the 'right' way or the 'wrong' way. Certainly no-one has the right to ridicule someone who does not conform to what they may consider to be 'normal behaviour'

Don't ever forget this :thumb: xx

What a beautiful photo and sentiment. :love:
Thinking of you, Jane, and our dear Inspector. His presence, even in spirit, touches us all thanks to your faith in him. Long may it continue! :) xxxxxxx

I agree Jane. I love seeing your photos and can see you and Morse are soulmates.
I believe in angels and I also believe they can have large ears, twitchy noses, and fluffy tails.Allow me to get on my soapbox for a moment.
Anyone who would ridicule someone for not sharing their way of thinking is a poor example of humanity.
The world needs more tolerace and respect of others; and those who lack these qualities should keep their live their own lives and let others live theirs.

I want to feel 'better' Morse, both physically and mentally.

Why cant I ?

Why is AN so powerful ?

Why have I become so ill and so unable to pull myself back up ?

Is this really then end ?

Please help Morse xx

Back