• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

That's lovely, Jane :love:
I miss him so very much too. :( But I know he is with you still. He will never leave you. Only his physical form has become intangible...and it is sad that this part of him is gone, but Morse's love for you remains and is part of you forever.
Huge hugs being sent your way, my dear friend. xxxxxxx

That is a beautiful picture of Morse :love: and the sentiment is lovely too. ((((((((Hugs))))))) xxxxx

I can't imagine how hard things are for you Jane, I won't insult your intelligence and pretend I do but I do know that your special friend is always looking out for you, he wants you to keep going. He knows that you have lots of bunnies who need you just like he needed you and he knows that you will never let them down, just like you never let him down.

(((hugs))), strength and love Jane - take every second at a time and count every second as a victory.

Love always xxx

I can't imagine how hard things are for you Jane, I won't insult your intelligence and pretend I do but I do know that your special friend is always looking out for you, he wants you to keep going. He knows that you have lots of bunnies who need you just like he needed you and he knows that you will never let them down, just like you never let him down.

(((hugs))), strength and love Jane - take every second at a time and count every second as a victory.

Love always xxx

This Jane.

Morse is your guardian angel now.:love:

Beautiful :love:

Your dear, dear Morse will be the brightest star in the Christmas night sky.

Sending you love and comfort xxx

Back