• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor Hutch

Sazlloyd

New Kit
Following on from my last thread about whether to keep my new bunny indoors or outdoors I was wondering if anyone could reccomend any good indoor hutches which I caould look at as there seem to be so may different ones on the market.

Thanks

You'd be better off with a pen, or dog crate :)

What kind of space do you have for a home for your bun, size wise and will they be allowed free-range time?

Theres lot of good threads on here i could post about indoor homing, but thought i'd ask this first :)

i'm not really restricted to the size of the hutch as I have plenty of room but am just not sure what is best as my previous rabbit was outside.

My rabbit will be allowed to run around in the living room kitchen and hallway when we are in but I also have an enclosed run outside that he will be able to go in too.

i'm not really restricted to the size of the hutch as I have plenty of room but am just not sure what is best as my previous rabbit was outside.

My rabbit will be allowed to run around in the living room kitchen and hallway when we are in but I also have an enclosed run outside that he will be able to go in too.

A puppy pen or NIC cubes based pen would be a great idea then :)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=220342&highlight=indoor&page=3

and mine, which i try and show off :p

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=239385&highlight=project+play

If it is NIC type set up you are thinking of, this is what we have.

This is a recent photo. We line it with soft bath mats as they have a non slip back.
001-2.jpg

This is an older photo but shows the other end of their cage.
013-4.jpg

Bottom level is the buns. The door is permanently open - was just shut for the photo.

021-8.jpg

The buns doors fold out. The only photo I have showing this is when it was in the building stages.

077-2.jpg

It has another mini level as modelled by Charlee
010-7.jpg

Back