• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor accomidation?

I am considering making my outdoor bunny into an indoor bunny, Just because I think she'd love to be a bigger part of the family but I was wondering all of those with an indoor bunny how you house them? Just so I can get some ideas. Any ideas appreicated :wave:

i have two pens that make a huge open plan cage and a little roof made from storage cubes, there is netting to cover the rest but i havent had to use it since Pearl died, Alvin and Holly are too lazy to try to get out :lol::lol::lol:

i sit this on carpet ontop of the main carpet so it doesnt get ruined.

piccy :D

P4040005.jpg

Donna, it's nice seeing it from a different angle!! :lol:

You can see Mini and Mischa's here :lol: -> http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=230429

and here...

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=226875

The lions have this...

Photo0225-vi.jpg

it depends on whether you want to let them free-range and just have a base or if you want to enclose them all the time. If enclosed all the time you need a pen really, like Donna's.

My lions have the larger cage and free-range in the day, the lops free-range all the time, but spend most of their time in or around the dog crate.

i have two pens that make a huge open plan cage and a little roof made from storage cubes, there is netting to cover the rest but i havent had to use it since Pearl died, Alvin and Holly are too lazy to try to get out :lol::lol::lol:

i sit this on carpet ontop of the main carpet so it doesnt get ruined.

piccy :D

P4040005.jpg

They've got their own computer! Lucky bunnehs! :lol:

Do they ever pee in their carrier Donna? I sometimes wonder about putting their carrier on the floor with the lionheads so they can get used to it as they are so scared by it but all my four tend to pee in theirs if I do.

only once and i think it was Holly in the first week or two. nothing since :D

holly likes to dig in it at 5am :lol::lol::lol:

Ah, I've just realised I can't move it at the moment or Nutmeg will be down the side of the enclosure by the wall. It's kinda blocking the way at the moment.

Back