• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In urgent need of advice; rabbit in a bad way (Social Services involvement)

She is just lovely! She looks quite happy, all things considered. Hoping she continues to improve!

Marbles is gorgeous :love: - I am so happy she is safe and sound now - she must think she is in heaven :love:

She looks strong-willed and full of personality. Therefore a fighter and a bun with attitude! Love her :love:

The personality is starting to come through now....I've been hand-feeding her the odd Burgess Excel pellet, and she nudges my hand and gives me the big "feed me" eyes when she's nommed it :love:

Aw man, what a lovely girl! :D I have been following: just never sure what to post (don't want to jinx anything!).

Don't worry, I think - hope - she's out of danger now, if she was going to go into stasis, she would've by now. As you might spot on the photos, she's pooping and they're almost normal....and she eating hay! I can't tell you how excited I was when she started nibbling the hay - she could only be tempted by green oat hay though, she's a rabbit with very specific tastes!

Tracey x

She is just lovely! She looks quite happy, all things considered. Hoping she continues to improve!

Apart from the smell - and the vet said to leave her to clean herself - you'd never guess what she's been through, she has a very sunny and inquisitive personality :D

Marbles is gorgeous :love: - I am so happy she is safe and sound now - she must think she is in heaven :love:

She certainly seems happy enough, she's desperate to get out of the hutch and explore....leaning as far out as she possibly can every time I go to feed/fuss/chat to her. Sadly, I can't let her out for a roam just yet though :( She's in strict quarantine

Awwwwww she is gorgeous! I do have a soft spot for a Harlequin :)

She's very pretty, isn't she....but absolutely teeny. Most of my guinea pigs weigh more than she does! Plenty of good quality hay should hopefully see her right

What a little beauty. :love:
Hope she continues on her path to well-being and finds the forever home she deserves.

Back