• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In total shock

Oh no, I'm so very sorry. At least, for him, it was a quick release, he didn't suffer bless him. Binky free lovely Onslow xxxx

Oh gosh Liz, I'm so very sorry to hear this. :cry::cry::cry: Onslow was one of my favorites of your lovely bunnies.
Sending you massive amounts of hugs at this very distressing time.
Sleep peacefully, Onslow, you will be missed, dear one. :cry: xxxxxxxx

Thank you

I must also say how grateful we are to susiebun who sponsored Onslow right from the start. He was very lucky to have someone else care for him so much over the years. I know Susan is hurting today too :(

Sleep tight dear Onslow. I've cried for you today, but will remember you with love snd smiles. You were my special long-distance bunny friend before I had Spenser. I can hardly believe you've gone. Thank you for all the updates and photos of Onslow over years Liz. xxx

Oh what a beautiful boy! I'm so sorry. Binky free big one. See if you can find my Dylan; you'll look like twins. :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back