• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Complete Shock, Larry has suddenly died

Oh Liz what an awful shock and so sad too - Larry was gorgeous. I hope you and Angel and Rosie-Pippin will be okay - :cry:

Thanks, I can't believe it I really can't. For the last 3.5 years there has been this big white lump in the middle of the burgundy carpet and now it has gone :love::cry::cry: He was such a good boy would always climb the stairs on his own back to his cage in the evening and came out and down again one his own every morning :love:

We have so many elderly and seriously ill bunnies so we are sort of prepared to lose those, but I never expected to lose Larry or Jojo 10 days ago :cry::cry:

Oh no Liz, I'm so sorry. :cry::cry: It sounds very sudden and it probably hasn't even sunk in yet; thinking of you & Steve. xxx

I'm so sorry Liz
There's never an easy way to say goodbye, but I think its harder when it comes as a bolt out of the blue:(

Sleep tight Larry xxxx.

Thank you. I am glad he didn't suffer but I am still in a state of disbelief :(

I had only just put his photos up on my door.

Poor Larry, but was his age actually not bad for a large rabbit, especially considering his bad start? How are his wifebuns? At least you are not left with a single widowed bun. xxx

He was 4.5 years old and weighed 5kg so I was expecting him to be around for another year or so :( I guess lots of inbreeding went on as they weren't meant to live that long :?

Yes I am very grateful the girls have each other, its the reason I am a fan of trios x

I'm so sorry. Big (((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))). Binky free little Larry bun xxxxxxxxxx

I'm a fan of groups for this reason too. Darcy is the only reason Annie didn't fall into a terrible depression when Frasier bun passed last year.

I'm so sorry. Big (((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))). Binky free little Larry bun xxxxxxxxxx

I'm a fan of groups for this reason too. Darcy is the only reason Annie didn't fall into a terrible depression when Frasier bun passed last year.

Been up to give the girls their supper. They look so little and lost in that huge cage, it was made especially for Larry because of his size :(

Back