• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm struggling...please help...ONE MORE QUESTION (poll)

Should I split up the hutch, or bring Blaise up to my room?

• Split the hutch in half

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bring Blaise up to your room

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh! Oh! I can solve your problem!

I'll take Blaise! :wink: :lol:

Sorry, just got a bit excited. :lol: I know you're worried, but I think your buns will be fine as you have them now. You're doing the best you can for them.

naturestee said:
Oh! Oh! I can solve your problem!

I'll take Blaise! :wink: :lol:

Sorry, just got a bit excited. :lol: I know you're worried, but I think your buns will be fine as you have them now. You're doing the best you can for them.

You can have him :lol: He was being soo bad today!! I took him out to his run, and instead of using a carrier (which I usually do) I decided to just carry him in my arms out to the yard. About half way there I realized my shirt was wet, and there was a trail of pee behind me!! Blaise 'did his business' all over me :roll: :x :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We only live about an hour apart :lol: :lol:....Come on, I'll even drive him to your house :lol:

:roll: :roll: But I guess I am only joking :roll: :roll:

Leah

I thought we were farther apart? It takes me an hour to get to Milwaukee, and that's a straight shot south on I-43.

But hey, Blaise is a lop, isn't he? That means near-instant approval from the hubby!

Back