• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm not buying/rescuing a bunny

Yes I'm 'doing' a German assignment now as well :lol: Got to get it done by tonight :roll:

I really worry that I'm going to accidentally type something rabbity forum related into the Word document I have open... not realise, and then hand it in. :lol: Multi-tasking isn't my strong point... I'll be good and go write some more dissertation stuff. :roll: Pft. Here goes nothing...

I was informed by an ex-member of staff that Im 'too blokey' last week, I guess thats what happens when you show more interest in the mens side of the industry than the womens :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: im more blokey than half the blokes i work with :shock::shock::shock::shock: gotta be tho cant have em thinkin ill burst into tears if they have a go :rolleyes:

I really worry that I'm going to accidentally type something rabbity forum related into the Word document I have open... not realise, and then hand it in. :lol: Multi-tasking isn't my strong point... I'll be good and go write some more dissertation stuff. :roll: Pft. Here goes nothing...

:lol: no danger of me doing that in German - the only rabbit related stuff I know is what's on the bags of Science Selective :shock:

Hehe, no. ^^; I'm writing an essay inbetween checking on here... Somehow, the word count for the essay is remaining distressingly low. :oops: As for letters of complaint, I've done them before, mwahaha. If you ever need someone to write a nice long ranting letter, give me a bell... :lol: My local council currently hates me for my complaining.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: youll be writing your essay forever if you keep this forum open, i somehow can never remeber how to press the little cross at the top of the page :roll::roll:

one day when im feeling brave id love to send a rant letter to tescos about the lack of animal friendly products on thier shelves but my way of writing is as i speak and probably would be binned straight off (i have to get a bloke at work to check my emails/letters before i send them so i dont come across too agressive an get my boss sued) :oops::oops:... if your not too busy one day id love for you to help me with a draft....;);):wave:

:lol::lol::lol:

So Julia are you considered blokeishly insensitive too then? :p

:lol::lol::lol: dunno and don't care, have been told that the way i behave about bunnies is:- mad, selfish, ridiculous, not right etc etc....

.... I like pink and- does that make me more girly?????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: youll be writing your essay forever if you keep this forum open, i somehow can never remeber how to press the little cross at the top of the page :roll::roll:

one day when im feeling brave id love to send a rant letter to tescos about the lack of animal friendly products on thier shelves but my way of writing is as i speak and probably would be binned straight off (i have to get a bloke at work to check my emails/letters before i send them so i dont come across too agressive an get my boss sued) :oops::oops:... if your not too busy one day id love for you to help me with a draft....;);):wave:

I wrote a strong but not aggressive letter to tesco re: their "indoor rabbit cage":rolleyes: and just got a standard "thankyou for your letter we have passed it to the relevant department" letter back, how disapppointing!

I wrote a strong but not aggressive letter to tesco re: their "indoor rabbit cage":rolleyes: and just got a standard "thankyou for your letter we have passed it to the relevant department" letter back, how disapppointing!

thats why i need help, lol i want something written so amazingly they wont ignore it.... yup i know i live on cloud cookoo land :roll:

so i havent plucked up the courage to be ignored yet, and i walk around tescos wondering how they get away with such evilness :evil::evil:

Back