• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Maddy

I'm Maddy and I am the owner for the cheeky little bunny Alfie Nibbles. My dad is usually the 1 posting in this forum. I'm 12 years old and Alfie has been my first Bunny. I got Alfie as an early Birthday present in March after waiting 2 years to have a bunny. When my family and I move to the country later this year, we are getting Alfie a friend who I will be naming Munro Logan. I got the the Munro part of his name from 1 of my favorite actors Munro Chambers, and the Logan part from 1 of my favorite YouTubers Caleb Logan ;)

I'm Maddy and I am the owner for the cheeky little bunny Alfie Nibbles. My dad is usually the 1 posting in this forum. I'm 12 years old and Alfie has been my first Bunny. I got Alfie as an early Birthday present in March after waiting 2 years to have a bunny. When my family and I move to the country later this year, we are getting Alfie a friend who I will be naming Munro Logan. I got the the Munro part of his name from 1 of my favorite actors Munro Chambers, and the Logan part from 1 of my favorite YouTubers Caleb Logan ;)

Hi Maddy ! We love seeing photos of Alfie Nibbles :love: You were obviously very patient in waiting 2 years before you could get him. I expect you are really looking forward to being able to get him a friend, Munro Logan is a great name :D

Hiya Maddy :wave:

Alfie is a lucky bunny :D I have a rabbit named Alfie and he looks incredibly like your Alfie!

Unlike your Alife, mine will be getting a lady friend ... :D

Nie to have you here :D

Back