• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Fuming..Again!! UPDATED PICS ADDED

Well done Jill for being so calm and controlled with that *****. I don't know if I could have done that!

Poor girl!!

At least she's safe now.

I agree with Elve about karma. That woman will get whats coming to her one day.

Nicola

Goodness me. I'd have been so tempted to key that loevly new car. How dare she not take the poor thing to a vet. Even if she didn't want her anymore :evil: :censored:

Goodness me. I'd have been so tempted to key that loevly new car. How dare she not take the poor thing to a vet. Even if she didn't want her anymore :evil: :censored:

Strangely that is what the vet said!:lol: :lol:
(must point out I wouldn't do that or condone any illegal activity!)

That's GREAT news, Jill!!!!!:D

It amazes me how animals that have been treated so badly can still behave so gently towards humans.:(

How terrible :evil:

Glad you have her now and hope she is fully recovered and slimmer soon!

Can't see the second picture, but I can imagine how bad by all the comments :cry: :evil:

Hello Candy xxx :wave:

what an evil :censored:! I sertainly wouldn't of been as calm as you...I would of gone NUTS!
The poor wee little girlie. I want to give her a cuddle and lots and lots of love and a little eskimo kiss on her nosey.

I can't see the second picture but arg! That woman! I absolutely hate people that threaten to have an animal pts because they don't want it any more. I really really hope karma bites her in the ****.

Sorry to here this jill,some people just dont care and just think rabbits are disposable,nasty:censored: .Well done for saving this bun,rick.

I can't see the second picture either, but from people's comments it sounds really nasty! Poor bun, hope she is feeling better soon!!

I replied "if your genitals were pussy , swollen and crusty wouldn't you go to a doctor?"

Wooow!! Just caught this thread as it was linked today (someone maybe taking Candy)...I think it's wonderful that you said that to her!!! What a cow that women must be...Poor Candy-she looks sooo big!! It's so good there are people out there like you-to undo the bad that people like that women do!! *Bunny Growl*

Back