• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Fuming..Again!! UPDATED PICS ADDED

Poor bunny!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

I agree......this woman SHOULD be banned from keeping animals.:evil: :censored:

I hope to hell she doesn't have any children......they probably wouldn't fare much better.:evil: :evil:

::hugs:: to poor Candy. XXX And WELL DONE, Jill!!!:D

I think that was why Squidgy was abandoned. His previous owners lived in a big house, but left him behind when they moved :cry: and he had overgrown incisors, so they probably thought he wasn't worth it:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Glad Candy is with you now Jill.

Poor Candy! I am so glad she is in safe, caring hands now!:) As for the previous owner:censored: :censored: :censored: :evil: :evil: Ooh it makes me sick!!!

Been to vet..
both vet and I were strugging not to gag on the smell coming from this poor rabbit:cry:
Vet cleaned her up while i held her..she was so well behaved even though she is so sore..
Luckily no maggots..vet thinks it's a bad urine infection on top of a dirty bum..Candy is too big to clean herself..and it has been left..

She also has mites..so jab for mites..Baytril and cream for sore bits.
And here is the rather large girl herself
Candy.jpg

and here is her rear..this is after the vet had cleaned all the thick yellow gunk and removed a lot of the scabs and matts..the ones left are attached to very sore skin so it was decided to leave them untl the skin is less inflamed. It already looks less angry having been cleaned and creamed..
candyb.jpg

Awww bless her :shock:

Looks like another contender for bunny fat camp. Well done for sorting her out :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwww poor bunny bet shes in pain poor little soul lets hope she makes a speedy recovery - well done Jill X :D

OMG!! I'm so glad Candy is with you now and on the road to recovery and a happy loving healthy life.

I'm so glad you actually told that "woman" off. It makes me so sick I can't even get my words out. :censored: :censored: :censored:

Change in law

Hey Jill

Don't know if you're aware but the law has changed - you'll need dated photographic evidence to prove the rabbit was initially recieved in that condition and you can then register a complaint against the previous owner. i'll let you know who to when i get more info.

All i'm aware of at the moment is talking to the local police who, when any complaint is registered, are obliged to investigate - However, in my opinion, i feel this is burdening an already stretched resource - so leave it with me and i'll get details of what twe can do.

It makes me want to cry that people can let these poor innocent animals get into that sort of state.... how would they like it.. thank god she is with you now and being loved and cared for... what a sweetheart

That poor bun, her problems didn't just start overnight, judging by the size of her she has been mistreated/neglected for a long time (and it's been a long time since she has been able to clean herself):cry:

What a :censored:! She should be banned from owning a pet again. Anyone who refuses an animal vet treatment has no right to have one. Did she give you any money when you took her away, to cover fees? Did Candy have a vaccine record?

Back