• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm doing a placement with Jason Burgess!!!

ooooh Hertfordshire is LOVELY!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
serioulsy though - that great - well done you!
Get him to join RU! He can be our official online advisor!:D

I'm at vet school in Herts, it is lovely, and there are many lovely bunny peepls here too (lots of RU members!) but sadly very few cows! :'(

I will probably end up in the West Country or Wales (or NZ/Oz!) so if people are thinking of moving in the next 2 years.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm at vet school in Herts, it is lovely, and there are many lovely bunny peepls here too (lots of RU members!) but sadly very few cows! :'(

I will probably end up in the West Country or Wales (or NZ/Oz!) so if people are thinking of moving in the next 2 years.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oooh yeah - dont move!:lol:
Im in Ware Town and there are a whole herd of cows up the road from me....in a field near the A414 roundabout....just before Ware turn off.....doe this help?:lol:

mmm.....I just met a dairy farmer in cornwall...loads famr there too.....Id have thought most places near here would be able to offer some opportunities....wow really interesting!:p

As for Oz -- all the cows I saw out there were in the outback miles from anywhere! :lol::roll:

Keep us updated on your placement & lets see piccies of this handsome vet!:lol:

oooh yeah - dont move!:lol:
Im in Ware Town and there are a whole herd of cows up the road from me....in a field near the A414 roundabout....just before Ware turn off.....doe this help?:lol:

mmm.....I just met a dairy farmer in cornwall...loads famr there too.....Id have thought most places near here would be able to offer some opportunities....wow really interesting!:p

As for Oz -- all the cows I saw out there were in the outback miles from anywhere! :lol::roll:

Keep us updated on your placement & lets see piccies of this handsome vet!:lol:

CAn you imagine "Hi Jason, thanks for a really great 2 weeks, its been really informative and useful in my studies. But i have these friends that think you're amazing, so can i get a picture of us so i can show off?" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CAn you imagine "Hi Jason, thanks for a really great 2 weeks, its been really informative and useful in my studies. But i have these friends that think you're amazing, so can i get a picture of us so i can show off?" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:love::love:

Alice would be soooooo jealous if she knew! :lol:

Well done Vikki for your vet placement (and Zizi too for your work experience placement).:D

Jason has been our vet for a long time and has always been kind and knowledgeable with all our bunnies. He will be an excellent role model for you.
sue:wave:

Back