• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you could have just one more...

honeybunny said:
Dawn is reserved and , allowing for a vet ref..will be going to her new home very shortly :D but you will get updates on her as it's an RU member..will let her suprise you! :lol:
She is also brave enough to be taking on Mad Mulberry too....great lady!!! :lol:

ACE!!!! Oooo.. who is it....

Angie65 said:
honeybunny said:
Dawn is reserved and , allowing for a vet ref..will be going to her new home very shortly :D but you will get updates on her as it's an RU member..will let her suprise you! :lol:
She is also brave enough to be taking on Mad Mulberry too....great lady!!! :lol:

:D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p

cannonwoman said:
Angie65 said:
honeybunny said:

Is it you?
YAY!!! Need constant updates!

I have her Daughter/niece & Lynda M has 2 of the others :D

Angie65 said:
cannonwoman said:
Angie65 said:
honeybunny said:

Is it you?

Yep, it`s lucky old me! :D (fingers crossed that my vet gives me a nice reference)......................................

Don`t worry there`ll be plenty of regular updates and i`m hoping to bond Dawn with Kahlo.
I`d love to see some piccies of her daughter/niece.

As for mad mulberry............................. Anyone know where i can get rubber wallpaper for her hutch?! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A very excited Su.x

cannonwoman said:
Angie65 said:
cannonwoman said:
Angie65 said:
honeybunny said:

Is it you?

Yep, it`s lucky old me! :D (fingers crossed that my vet gives me a nice reference)......................................

Don`t worry there`ll be plenty of regular updates and i`m hoping to bond Dawn with Kahlo.
I`d love to see some piccies of her daughter/niece.

As for mad mulberry............................. Anyone know where i can get rubber wallpaper for her hutch?! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A very excited Su.x

I can't post pics, but can email some if you PM me an email address :D

Why is it that when you cant have any more you fall in love with everybun you see, but when you can get more - you dont?! :roll:

Back