• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ideas for hayracks please..

I use the palm tree thing which has carrots dangling from it from P@H and put their hay on top of it. They LOVE it:)

Just been careful with the ikea ones where you put them :lol::lol:

DSCF3091.jpg

DSCF3093.jpg

No animals were harmed in this stunt:lol:

mine have a £2.99 wicker basket from Homebase in their run, they flip it on its side and dive in head first. and I have one of these:
https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Bowls,+Hay+Racks+%2526+Baskets.9/Willow+Hay+Rack.53.html
fixed to the front of their hutch, except they've eaten the front of it!

I'm worried about using plastic as my two have had a go at their plastic green tube and I don't want them chewing it! have been on the look out for proper wire/metal baskets though.

Yes Mr Wiggles wanted all three rabbit with names begining with W as we are from Wokingham, Berkshire Womble, Wispa and of course Mr Wiggles

We use those plastic cat 'basket' things. They did poo in them at first but not they seem to understand that they are NOT litter trays! Lol!

We also use empty hay boxes (we get the big ones from Willow Warren, and put loads of hay in there) they bite their way in and then they have three things at once - a 'tunnel', a hay holder, and a hidey hole.

Starbuck (housebunny) just has his in cage base.

The others have hay racks too and from time to time we do the toilet tube thingy as well. :)

Back