• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I would like everyone to meet....our new addition...sad update 3rd April

I bet the hamster cages were below the rspca minimum for hamsters as well!

She is gorgeous. Hope the bonding goes well when the time comes.

Oh River, aren't you beautiful? Can you teach my River some manners as she is food and territorial aggressive, even to her little husbunny?

I'm glad she is doing so well with you after all she's been through. She's like a shade darker than my Apollo. I love it!

Oh River, aren't you beautiful? Can you teach my River some manners as she is food and territorial aggressive, even to her little husbunny?

I'm glad she is doing so well with you after all she's been through. She's like a shade darker than my Apollo. I love it!

I'm not sure you would want her to :lol:. She is a little grunty and 'pouncy' with hands in her space, although she hasn't nipped or boxed me yet. She is going for her spay pre-assessment later on today so hopefully they can fit her in soon as she is v hormonal!!

I bet the hamster cages were below the rspca minimum for hamsters as well!

She is gorgeous. Hope the bonding goes well when the time comes.

I'm not that clued on up min requirements for hamsters but it did look really small. The carrier I brought her home in was pretty much the same size as it :(

River is going in for her spay today :shock: it wasn't meant to be so soon but with the bank holiday and everything and them being quite full next week it was either today or in 2 weeks time. It's been I think 8 years since I've had a bunny go in for surgery so I'm quite anxious today.

River is going in for her spay today :shock: it wasn't meant to be so soon but with the bank holiday and everything and them being quite full next week it was either today or in 2 weeks time. It's been I think 8 years since I've had a bunny go in for surgery so I'm quite anxious today.
Wow that's super fast! Good luck to the both of you and I know it's easier said than done but just try not to worry too much, I'm sure she will be just fine [emoji4]

I'm not sure you would want her to :lol:. She is a little grunty and 'pouncy' with hands in her space, although she hasn't nipped or boxed me yet. She is going for her spay pre-assessment later on today so hopefully they can fit her in soon as she is v hormonal!!

Hah she sounds like my River, who is definitely post-spay! She boxes me for food all the time. At least she isn't much of a nipper though! Good luck with her spay today. I hope it all goes smoothly. :)

Hah she sounds like my River, who is definitely post-spay! She boxes me for food all the time. At least she isn't much of a nipper though! Good luck with her spay today. I hope it all goes smoothly. :)

Uh oh :lol:

So just heard from the vets - she is through and recovering but still sleepy. They will ring me again when she is eating and pooping to say she can come home :D

I'd love to meet her. Having been spayed myself, she has my sympathy:wave:

I'm doing loads of overtime at the moment so if you can let me know when she is up for visitors, I will pop in. Would be good to see you and the furries again xxx

Back