• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want to send a polite message but not sure how to put it!

miss c

Young Bun
I was on gumtree looking for a budgie actually and there were quite a few bunny adds as usual but the following one caught my eye

She is 2 years old and very nasty. I can't cope with it. I tried nearly everything to try change her behaviour. I spend with her lots of time, give her a treats when I'm around, I even brought her a friend as I think maybe it's what she need but unfortunately it doesn't help at. That why I decided to find her new home with someone who have an experience with this behaviour. iF you give her a home please contact me asap. She does not come with cage. I asking 10 pounds ono

I just wanted to ask if shes had her spayed and advise that it might help in a nice way but not sure how to word it! I know how she feels i had a down right evil horrid rabbit for 2years i didnt know about housing and spaying, but she was spayed few years ago and now shes not brill but 1000 times better and has a shed and husband and were all so much happier :) and she doesnt launch hereself at me and spray me result :lol:
She has tried her best i think, i just dont want any advice to come across the wrong way!

We have a dedicated Free-Ad team on here that does this sort of thing. Fifibutton is a member, you could PM her and she could do it for you if you're struggling to think of what to put :wave:

thanks i looked for the ad today but it had gone, but i think i recognise the bunny in another ad but im not totally sure! i shall keep an eye out!
Thanks

Back