• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I thought the Christmas tree was getting smaller [emoji848]

He certainly has attitude. He let's you know when something isn't right.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Archie is doing his part to compost the tree. Is it oozing sticky sap?
Hes turning it into wonderful fertiliser [emoji1787].

No oozing from the tree. The pine flavour is quite strong, so its just getting the odd small piece chewed. The first Christmas I bought one home, the chewed the end of every branch they could reach. [emoji33]

Hehehe naughty bunny [emoji1787] but loving the 'mine' attitude [emoji173][emoji173]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Hes turning it into wonderful fertiliser [emoji1787].

No oozing from the tree. The pine flavour is quite strong, so its just getting the odd small piece chewed. The first Christmas I bought one home, the chewed the end of every branch they could reach. [emoji33]

Yes. Bunny poo is the best fertilizer since it does not burn plants even when 'fresh'. Though I do not recommend adding 'fresh' to your houseplants:oops:
I wonder it other evergreens are bunny safe, as I have access to some blue spruce evergreens.

Yes. Bunny poo is the best fertilizer since it does not burn plants even when 'fresh'. Though I do not recommend adding 'fresh' to your houseplants:oops:
I wonder it other evergreens are bunny safe, as I have access to some blue spruce evergreens.
Yeah I've not tried it on the houseplants haha. But it is being sprinkled onto my new hedge row.

I'm not sure about other evergreens. I know pine wood is OK for them to chew, some sites said the needles can be a bit too strong for buns. But most said they were OK. It doesn't look tasty to me. [emoji1785]

What a great video. [emoji38] Never knew Christmas trees are bunny snacks. [emoji38]
I wouldn't give them a traditional Christmas tree. Who knows what they spray on those!

But this is a fresh pine tree cut from a nature reserve. Yummy.

That's a good point! I wouldn't consider traditional ones to be safe, either.

Was it your intention to share the tree with the bunnies? :lol:

That's a good point! I wouldn't consider traditional ones to be safe, either.

Was it your intention to share the tree with the bunnies? [emoji38]
Uhh not really, but I don't might if they do. Hahaha. Its very large, so I won't notice the odd nibble. They are free range buns, so you have to accept that items get sampled.

I wouldn't give them a traditional Christmas tree. Who knows what they spray on those!

But this is a fresh pine tree cut from a nature reserve. Yummy.

Good point. Not only has it not been sprayed with chemicals, being fresh means the needles are softer.

Back