• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i think ralph is dyingU/D now at peace :'(

Well done for insisting that Ralph receives the appropriate treatment.
You have now done everything possible for him and I really hope he can defy the odds

Sending mega vibes

xx

OMG - I have only just seen this!!:shock::shock:

Poor Ralph and poor you.
I hope he pulls through. He is in the best place.
Sorry I don't know what to say,I am so shocked.

Big hugs to you and loads of healing vibes for Ralph.
Nose rubs for Ted and Petal too!

xxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Seeing my Angel struggling and her nose and mouth turning blue was horrific ....broke my heart :(

I hope Ralph can come through this ((hugs)) xx

So sorry to hear about lil' Ralph.

It annoys me when vets say that animals are not worth the cost... I thought they were supposed to be interested in the animal's welfare rather than the economic costs. Wonder if the response would have been the same if it was a dog or a cat... some vets don't seem to see or think of rabbits as "valid" pets.

thankyou so much everyone for you lovely words and vibes for ralph, i just had a wee dose but the vets rang earlier and said he's perked up with the oxygen but their keeping him in overnight to try and see if they can wean him off the oxygen, thankyou everyone and to jane to for your very good advice. you's never cease to amaze me with your kindness and dedication. he's hoping my wee man defies all odds. Come on Ralph you can do it. Mummy loves you.

I am so pleased that Ralph is now more comfortable.

Do you know what antibiotics the Vet has him on ?

Still sending mega vibes for him

xx

they said they gave him penicillion and frig i'm so sorry jane the name of antibiotics has went for me, just so much going through my head, i know it's one they've given him before. i was so relived to hear he wasn't struggling anmore.

they said they gave him penicillion and frig i'm so sorry jane the name of antibiotics has went for me, just so much going through my head, i know it's one they've given him before. i was so relived to hear he wasn't struggling anmore.

Great if he's had a shot of Penicillin :thumb:

oh no not wee Ralph :( Hope he pulls through poor lad, just as he's found a lovely home too :( When my son had pneumonia, steroids really helped - plus his steroid inhaler - I wonder if you could try Ralph on the kind of inhalers that asthmatics have - not sure how you'd give them though?

yeah my husband has some of those but hopefully the oxygen is doing the job. hope theres such a thing as caught in the nick of time.

Back