• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Think Norman Has Cancer-U/D-X-RAY DONE

Thanks so much everyone :)
Norman has just taken his Panacur like a good boy. He still seems so happy............... :?

Janex

I am taking Norman to see Christobel this morning to discuss our options. I am not sure we have that many.............. :cry:

Janex

Norman will be having a chest x-ray tomorrow morning. He has also been found to have molar spurs so in a few weeks he would need a Dental anyway so we have to risk a GA. Obviously there is a VERY high risk but doing nothing is not an option.

Norman remains very 'well in himself'. I dont know what to do if the chest X-ray reveals what I fear it will. It will be extremely hard to let him go tomorrow as, as I have said, he is so 'well in himself'. But maybe it would be the best for Norman.......

:cry: :? :cry: :? :cry:

Janex

yes doing a dental means at least theres only one Ga to risk whilst xraying but it is very scary for you i realise that..
all i can say is i am keeping my fingers crossed along with everyone lesehere for you both..
XX

Jane, How awful for you and poor Norman......good luck with Christobel tomorrow (((HUGS)))) you really are a tower of strength to cope the way you do.

Sending vibes and nose rubs for little Norman too xx

Back