• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: i REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON THESE TWO ...UPDATE POST41

Thanks for that :) They are just beautiful, please may I ask what size accomodation they have at the moment?

:wave: You sound like you are tempted.

Not sure which vet you use now but Hilda goes to the one Leanne uses and they are pretty good with bunny teeth.

Hope you and the busn are well.

:wave: You sound like you are tempted.

Not sure which vet you use now but Hilda goes to the one Leanne uses and they are pretty good with bunny teeth.

Hope you and the busn are well.

:wave: of course I am tempted!! I promised no no more, some days Im up to my eyes with my busy job and the animals I have got but the heart pulling post at christmas got me going :D and Ive been checking ever since hoping they have a home. We really are finally moving soon, Im just not sure how much space we will have as I have one massive set up to fit in, plus a much deserved upgrade for my smaller bunnies who are in the standard minimum, as Ive been waiting to move to see what I can get for them and a year and a half has gone by! Id love these two, my other half still says no, but with a smile....I think Im breaking him :) The pictures of Fern made him go gooey inside I could tell :lol: I still use nantwich for jabs as its half (!) the price of tarporley (Birch Heath) and they do manage to check their back teeth at the same time and much closer of course, but tarporley for anything else more serious, although thankfully all the bunnies are well (just the new piggalies having cost me over £500 since I got them in August at the vets :roll: if I do one more ringworm test thats negative! anyway...) So I figured I have found the money for the piggies so Im sure I could squueze out a few more quid to do dentals on this precious girl. Mind you at £40 just for a consultation I could do with a diffferent option to Birch Heath although I am always so pleased with them its hard not to go there do you have the details?. Anyway, sorry completely waffling on this thread but clearly I have thought and thought about this a lot but of course until Im in a position to promise for sure, I wont go on as its not fair...maybe Ill send some presents in the meantime :) xx

:wave: of course I am tempted!! I promised no no more, some days Im up to my eyes with my busy job and the animals I have got but the heart pulling post at christmas got me going :D and Ive been checking ever since hoping they have a home. We really are finally moving soon, Im just not sure how much space we will have as I have one massive set up to fit in, plus a much deserved upgrade for my smaller bunnies who are in the standard minimum, as Ive been waiting to move to see what I can get for them and a year and a half has gone by! Id love these two, my other half still says no, but with a smile....I think Im breaking him :) The pictures of Fern made him go gooey inside I could tell :lol: I still use nantwich for jabs as its half (!) the price of tarporley (Birch Heath) and they do manage to check their back teeth at the same time and much closer of course, but tarporley for anything else more serious, although thankfully all the bunnies are well (just the new piggalies having cost me over £500 since I got them in August at the vets :roll: if I do one more ringworm test thats negative! anyway...) So I figured I have found the money for the piggies so Im sure I could squueze out a few more quid to do dentals on this precious girl. Mind you at £40 just for a consultation I could do with a diffferent option to Birch Heath although I am always so pleased with them its hard not to go there do you have the details?. Anyway, sorry completely waffling on this thread but clearly I have thought and thought about this a lot but of course until Im in a position to promise for sure, I wont go on as its not fair...maybe Ill send some presents in the meantime :) xx

they have waited this long im sure they can wait some more ... the best homes are always worth waiting for . ;)

no pressure .:shock:.. i didnt mean that as a push :oops:..just that..oh never mind im making it worse :oops:

they have waited this long im sure they can wait some more ... the best homes are always worth waiting for . ;)

no pressure .:shock:.. i didnt mean that as a push :oops:..just that..oh never mind im making it worse :oops:

Dont be daft...but of course you are pushing - all those ultra cute pictures, making people cry and hearts melt...damn youre good at your job :D what would the bunnies do without someone like you. I really really hope I can help them out in 2 or 3 months time I really do xx

Dont be daft...but of course you are pushing - all those ultra cute pictures, making people cry and hearts melt...damn youre good at your job :D what would the bunnies do without someone like you. I really really hope I can help them out in 2 or 3 months time I really do xx

;) I'm sure they will be worth waiting for.

I'll get you the name of Hilda's vet who are a lot more reasonable I believe and are also bunny savvy (one of the reasons she goes there now)

;) I'm sure they will be worth waiting for.

I'll get you the name of Hilda's vet who are a lot more reasonable I believe and are also bunny savvy (one of the reasons she goes there now)

It really depends on the other half - of we look over run when we move he may say no for definite when I start to apply more pressure! So Im going to have to be clever hiding large enclosures in our smaller garden! although the bonus of it is that it will be completely fenced which I am so excited about...Ill be able to let them free range! completely supervised of course :) thanks yes Id love info on any other decent vets, thank you x

still not giving up on these two .. ive just spent the last 20 mins watching them take it turns to throw the jingle ball . Fern picks it right up and hops about with it .. :lol:

Awwwwww these two are so cute! :love::love:

I really do hope someone comes along soon and snatches these two up! They definitely deserve a loving home. xx

Ahh bless them! :D well I am still checking on them, I still adore them (unfortunately right on exchange of contracts we've had to pull out of buying our new house due to issues flagged up at the last minute :( so its back to the drawing board but hopefully wont be too long)...Ill have to come and visit :)

Back