• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: i REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON THESE TWO ...UPDATE POST41

Well your asking about bonding two pairs and saying you want more buns are you starting to wobble about these two? :)

I'd love to I really would, but I don't have any space currently! Am buying a shed soon to move my rabbits outside, and then building a run but that'll be at least 2 months down the line before its all finished! But currently I have house buns and thier bedroom would not accomodate another few bodies. I also wanna see how my job plays out and make it past the probation phase!

Maybe in a few more months i'll start looking ;)

OMG! i was just thinking that the little black one was the spitting image of my little sootybum (not his real name!!) and he name is Sooty too! Such a shame i have no room. Sending vibes for a forever home, i dont see why a colour should put people off i couldnt imagine not having my Sooty.

TODAY :wave:

2011_0129endjan20110026.jpg

2011_0129endjan20110039.jpg

oh I adore these 2.....wish money wasnt an issue then Id just MAKE more room for them for sure....do hope they find the perfect home soon....at least they are being cared for proerly where they are now....:love::love::love:

Fern has had another Dental today . :(

Its working out that she needs a dental around every 3 months .

She is perky enough ... and although her mouth has ulcers from the spurs again she hasnt stopped eating or shown any signs other than looking slightly "off" for the last 2 days :shock:..bless her ..shes a toughie .. :love::love:

Im glad she came to us as her old owners may not have noticed the signs .

They have now been with us over 12 months ..:(

Last edited:
I love these two. I'd snatch them in a second if i had the space. Really hope someone can offer them a fab home

aaah bless her little teethies...wonderful they eating their hays so well! Just holding paws for these two - they so so sweet :love::love::love:

Back