• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I now have a trio!! More photos pg2

Ah my Poppy is like that, when she was in a hutch she was very defensive and aggressive, completely different bun when she was out. Luckily you have such large accommodation when they move in I doubt it will be a problem :D

Was Toffee happier in the garden with the girls there?

i guess so, he hopped around with them for a bit then sat in his favourite pot :lol:
Today they are indoors and he seems more happier with them being around him as atfirst he would just run off but now he even runs to them :D

fuzzy and daisy just had a fight... furr was flying everywhere!! i broke it up and then put fuzzy back on the floor and she went running up to daisy and sat huddled together... :shock:

fuzzy and daisy just had a fight... furr was flying everywhere!! i broke it up and then put fuzzy back on the floor and she went running up to daisy and sat huddled together... :shock:

Be careful of how much space you give them. I wouldnt let them free range for a few weeks:). They make a lovely group.

Be careful of how much space you give them. I wouldnt let them free range for a few weeks:). They make a lovely group.

Well they need exercise after being in a small cage for most of the day....
its not really fair keeping them cooped up in a small amount of space for days..
The buns are getting on really well... and they will have their disagreements and fight.. when i had harvey, him and toffee used to fight now and then just to sort things out... and then have cuddles and groom each other afterwards... i guess its just the bunny way of sorting out things as we humans can fight or we use our words :lol:

they are back in the cage again but in the garden so they can still have the fresh air.. but like i said it isnt fair to keep them in it alll day long for a few days but they do have alot of time in there together. :)

I wouldn't let them out for too long, it won't hurt them to be in the cage a few more days :)

Well they are all ok now, they are in the living room cuddled in a corner together. And even toffee isnt running away anymore so i will carry on with cage but also make sure they have exercise :)

Back