• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need to rehome my human because... (Silly thread, inspired by Jane)

We'd like to rehome our human coz she's blocked off all exciting hideyholes - it's apparently "dangerous" to sit near cables. And we get told off for chewing on her rug.

(That sounds a bit bad).

Milly:I need to rehome my human coz ive just had an operation on my mouth and she keeps fiddling with it "just one more flush darling"she goes.No,No more flushes or injections.The Metacam is yummy though so I wont be rehoming that.:)

I need to rehome my human foster mum because she holds me in her arms and sings to me and kisses me all over huh!!!! I DON'T need to rehome my foster dad because he doesn't sing to me and he gives me special treats when my mums not there, so I just need to get rid of my mum....or better still get a new forever home!!!!!!

I need to rehome my human because she listens to music all the time and it isn't my favourite English choral music....

[its true. two out of my four bunnies show a definite preference for Tallis etc]

Sheldon: I need to re - home my human because she makes my food taste weird with something called metacam. .she made me love weetabix and then made it taste yuchy.
Oh and she always chases me from under her bed. .she doesn't use it so she shouldn't care..stupid woman

Milly:I need to rehome my human coz ive just had an operation on my mouth and she keeps fiddling with it "just one more flush darling"she goes.No,No more flushes or injections.The Metacam is yummy though so I wont be rehoming that.:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We need to rehome our human because she keeps coming into our shed and interfering with our litter trays when we are trying to enjoy a quiet breakfast.

Chloe: I need to rehome my human because she is always cutting my hair!
Barney: I need to rehome my human because she has put me on a diet and keeps calling me "big bum"

Delilah: Mummeh needs to be re-homed as she seemz to be taking far too much notice of my ickle fella Frankie. Hiz my hunbun....not herz.....get youz own I say!!!
And she keeps eyeing up my wonderful poops, she mad, I don't eye up her poops!!!!! Dey smellz worse dan mine.

We needz to rehome our lady hoomin cuz she keepz taking uz to the vet and we got our clawz clipped on Saturday and we no likey the vet cuz she prodded and poked uz and shoved sumfink cold and hard in our moufs to look at our teef and said we got "spurs" and have to go every 4-5 mumfs to get checked. We don't get no greenz eiver cuz it makes uz have tummy ache and the lady hoomin gets weely cwoss when we nibbles her flowerz in the gardin. The man hoomin is nice; he can stay. He's not so mean when we nibbles the flowers ... but he does wave that big stick around so we run off from them. He letz uz stay out in the garden for an hour when it's sunny; the lady hoomin doesn't, says she's "too buzy". Too busy?! For us?! Hmpf. She needz to go.

I need to rehome both my humans because they won't let me go through the magic tunnel on to the grass country :evil:

Dandylion: I need to rehome my human as she denies me a vital part of my diet. It has been 1 DAY since I have eaten carpet

Galinda- I need to rehome my human because she's put me on a diet and making me work harder for the pitiful amount of food she's bothering to get me. Isn't being cute hard enough work?

(She's going to lose those 400g. Dammit, I feel bad enough that she's overweight as it is. She's just reeeeally lazy.)

Rosie: I need to rehome my human because she took me to the vet and they put a thermometer somewhere very private! She also gave me medicine that tasted yucky and she put drops in my ears that made me shake my head a lot. She also gives my husbun Edward more dandelion leaves than me and I have to steal them off him. Oh yeah, she put this hard mesh stuff under the ground in my run so I cant dig deep holes. The digging pit is just not enough. I need to tunnel to Australia!

Edward: I need to rehome my human because she is not quick enough at bringing my food, she scatters kale in the run so I have to go looking for it instead of placing it in my bowl. She also tells me off for eating yummy stuff like newspaper, the inside of the hutch and the neoprene bottle cover. And she always getting in my way so I have to head butt her.

I need to rehome my human because she did this to me and laughed...
753fa28f3bd496fbafd0cd714d4358a3.jpg

Then she sent it to her Mum :-(

(In my defence me and my Mum play the hide the giant button game, now ive moved away we do pictures of the button places...Poppy secretly loved every minute of it!)

Sunny: I need to rehome my lady human. Man human can stay. If I sit underneath the kitchen window, man human passes out herbs, carrot, raspberries/grapes etc . The lady human is always telling him not to feed me too much of those nice things :evil: I think if I could get rid of HER, I could probably guilt trip, erm, I mean interact with him to get a whole pack of raspberries or grapes, which would obviously be lovely :D:wave: And its always HER who takes me to see the nasty humans with the needles/messing around with my ears and looking in my mouth. And some other very undignified things that I can't possibly go into here :(

I've given it my best shot, but she obviously has to go.

I need to rehome man human because he keeps trying to feed me and doesn't go away when i stamp at him. He thinks i don't understand when he calls me 'food' and 'stew' and he keep saying he is going to make me into a pie when Mama isn't looking...i don't want to be fattened up thankyou! Ive never liked him anyway.

Lol dizzyg not all men are loved!

Bella and Toby wish to rehome their human mommy and daddy for firstly going to the beach without them and secondly not coming back until 4 hours later than feeding time. Yes we were sulking and didn't want fuss but we gladly took the food :)

Elphie and Galinda would very much like to rehome the younger female human in the household because they can both SEE the new huge hutch and run, but they aren't allowed IN it to claim as their own. In fact, they believe the other 2 humans might as well go too because they don't really seem particularly useful. In fact, they hardly interact with them at all! At least the aforementioned younger female is the bringer of foods and yummy stuffs.

(Patience girls, we need to get through the home check and then bond you with a rather dashing young male, and then all of you can run riot in there!)

Back