• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need to rehome my human because... (Silly thread, inspired by Jane)

I need to rehome my human as she keeps brushing me and saying I am moulting! Can groom myself woman!!

Delilah, my word, I'd whack on Gumtree as Free to a Good Home right now!! How very DARE she!?!

:lol:;)

DELILAH: Bwilliant idea......now if I goes and chomps on her left arm whilst she is on de computer, she will runaway and then my chance to get busy on Gumtree. Anyone want and old woman...........;)? Litter trained, but occasionally has leakages, doesn't moult too much, virtually do anyfing for a glass of good wed wine....and best of all, has been spayed....so no behavioural issues there!!!!

I need to rehome my Human as I didn't get my tea at the usual time....it was late and not only was it late but there was no flat leafed parsley on it as
they ran out of it. It was rocket instead Yuk!!!!

:lol:

I want to rehome my foster mummehs kitty, she just did the smelliest poop. I think she needs to see the vet man - no poop should smell that bad!
She's also the reason I can't stay home alone in case she's mean to me....

Kizzy Rabbit: I need to rehome my human as she allowed it to rain when I wanted to go outside, then (to add insult to injury) when my human finally stopped the rain she refused to dry the patio so I got damp paws!
Bob Bunny: I need to rehome my human as she won't let me eat chicken tikka marsala, cheese or muffins. I need to rehome my human as she upset my beautiful Kizzy who is a goddess amongst rabbits and if she wants the rain to be stopped and the patio to be dried off then it should be done immediately!!!

Mimzy/Pip/Fiver: We need to rehome the human because her "fur" changes color and shape everyday and it doesn't go with our water bowls and blankets. :(
Also she comes with this noisy thing called "raydeeoh" that disturbs our peace and quiet. We must be shod of the "teevee" and the "kommpooturr" too. Surely she doesn't need so many toys to keep her entertained, but if you come take her quickly we'll throw these items in and maybe a box of cookies for her to eat that we were told were good for her.
Oh...and did we mention that she needs to use this flashy box thing that grows out of the kommpooturr and bothers us when we are relaxing or washing or flopping, saying "Oh, don't you look so cute, I must have a picture!" Usually we just move suddenly so all she gets is a blur. :lol: And she insists we have to have our medicine before we have our treats...no no no...treats first! :evil: Everybunny knows that! Ugh! Humans are such dull animals and hard to train...more work than we want.

Okay, bottom line, there's simply not enough room for her and us in the house. We need a smaller, newer human that doesn't eat so much, takes up less room and makes less noise.
Please, please take our human away or we'll have to release her into the wild to fend for herself! As soon as she's gone we can go to the store and get another one; apparently there's lots of them to pick from because they keep having babies. :roll:

"I need to rehome my human daddy because he left the cover rolled up on my hutch and I was too cold until my human mummy sorted it out."

Fergie: I need to rehome my mummy because she keeps trying to leave me at the vets! AND she took away all my fun food (I want my pellets mummy!) :evil::censored:

I need to rehome my Human as I didn't get my tea at the usual time....it was late and not only was it late but there was no flat leafed parsley on it as
they ran out of it. It was rocket instead Yuk!!!!

"not everyone gets parsley"

daughter and I say this regularly. it can be applied in many situations, whenever you don't get what you want. :lol:

Fred: I need to rehome my human because despite all my efforts she still doesn't seem to appreciate that a nip on the ankle means 'give me a raisin NOW'.

Freda: I need to rehome my human because she is rude. She keeps giving Fred extra food. She says it's because he's old and hasn't got many teeth and that I'm getting chubby because I eat most of his share of food too. See? RUDE.

Harribun: I need to rehome my human because all I want from life is to eat the curtains and she just won't let me.

Heidi: I need to rehome my human because she won't let me sleep with my ear in the water bowl. It's completely unreasonable.

Uh oh, looks like I'll be up for adoption very soon...

Foxie- I need to rehome ma Mummeh cuz she takez away da yummeh cat food when I try and nibblez it.

Bella- I need to rehome ma Mummeh as she trimmed ma pretty mane so the hay wouldn't get stuck in it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mack: The human does not respect my right to decide when I want to eat. She incessantly claps, rattles the door on the carrier and mutters obscenities at me even though I have made it perfectly clear I have no desire to go in the carrier for food.

Lola: The human tries to snuggle me every day, yet on the days I feel like accepting the attention she has to go to work.:roll:

Rambo: The human is always laughing at me. It's utterly humiliating when I am trying to show how tough I am.

Foxie- I need to rehome ma Mummeh cuz she takez away da yummeh cat food when I try and nibblez it.

Bella- I need to rehome ma Mummeh as she trimmed ma pretty mane so the hay wouldn't get stuck in it!

Uh-oh...Pip's going to wish I hadn't seen that! :shock:
I take it Bella likes to be right there as food is delivered so she can wear it as a hat first? :D That would be my Pip all over! :lol:

Yuki: I need to rehome my human because she gives me nasty romaine lettuce with my other lovely greens and won't let me be with my big sister until I have totally eaten it. There are more fun things to do than eating nasty romaine! I don't have time to eat my veggies! I also have to "finish my breakfast" because big sis eats everything like she's starving to death, big cow. No wonder Woman calls her "Mini Moo". Oh, and can I rehome big sis too? She keeps making trouble and I get yelled at for it. I'm the good bunny, :censored::censored: !! I'll make it a package deal; both for the price of one. They get along so well. You know; like oil and water?
Oh, and the human won't let me climb the bookcase. And she won't let me chew stuff like the rug and her pile of book things and her catch-all basket and... well... I could go on and on. Human for sale. Cheap! Fat, greedy, older sister thrown in for free.

Mokona: Can I just rehome both Woman and that little twit Woman insists is my little sister? I can't eat my portion of Yuki's food (namely all of it) because Woman separates us for meal time. Like, seriously! Everything is MINE! I'm going to live with Woman's mother who would feed me everything and treat me like the Queen I am. Forget being free! I'll pay you to take them! Will a handful of half-chewed old rugs be alright? I peed on them for good measure. Don't inquire. Just take them.

Yuki: I need to rehome my human because she gives me nasty romaine lettuce with my other lovely greens and won't let me be with my big sister until I have totally eaten it. There are more fun things to do than eating nasty romaine! I don't have time to eat my veggies! I also have to "finish my breakfast" because big sis eats everything like she's starving to death, big cow. No wonder Woman calls her "Mini Moo". Oh, and can I rehome big sis too? She keeps making trouble and I get yelled at for it. I'm the good bunny, :censored::censored: !! I'll make it a package deal; both for the price of one. They get along so well. You know; like oil and water?
Oh, and the human won't let me climb the bookcase. And she won't let me chew stuff like the rug and her pile of book things and her catch-all basket and... well... I could go on and on. Human for sale. Cheap! Fat, greedy, older sister thrown in for free.

Mokona: Can I just rehome both Woman and that little twit Woman insists is my little sister? I can't eat my portion of Yuki's food (namely all of it) because Woman separates us for meal time. Like, seriously! Everything is MINE! I'm going to live with Woman's mother who would feed me everything and treat me like the Queen I am. Forget being free! I'll pay you to take them! Will a handful of half-chewed old rugs be alright? I peed on them for good measure. Don't inquire. Just take them.

I just got two songs in my head that I heard endlessly when my kids were little after reading your post:

Does anyone here remember the Olson Twins' and their two songs, "Brother 4 Sale" and "I Am the Cute One (She's Just My Sister)" ?

Storm & Mallow: we need to rehome our human because she a real disappointment. She's very boring, spends alot of time sleeping and we really can't be bothered to pretend we like her anymore. We are offering her free to a good home but actually we'll let anyone take her, we just want to get something more exciting. We'll probably replace her with something fun like a cardboard box.

Storm & Mallow: we need to rehome our human because she a real disappointment. She's very boring, spends alot of time sleeping and we really can't be bothered to pretend we like her anymore. We are offering her free to a good home but actually we'll let anyone take her, we just want to get something more exciting. We'll probably replace her with something fun like a cardboard box.

Uh-oh...Pip's going to wish I hadn't seen that! :shock:
I take it Bella likes to be right there as food is delivered so she can wear it as a hat first? :D That would be my Pip all over! :lol:

Haha, that's Foxie! He ALWAYS has a food hat but luckily his mane is diddy. Bella is just so wooly everything she brushes past seems to get stuck!

Don't let Pip anywhere near my two! They'll give her bad ideas [emoji15]

I'm a bit worried about a rabbit rebellion at this point...

Back