• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss them more than anything *Don't Read If Easily Upset*

Oh Gem ((((hugs)))) How heartbreaking, I cannot imagine how you must be feeling. No one should have to go through that, but please, please, don't blame yourself :cry: You did everything you could :(

:( :cry: gem hun i read it earlier and had to log off..i was so upset at youre pain..
no wonder you went to the docs im not surprised.
I got confused and thought youd lost five buns..onmg im so sorry its even worse than that! and to lose one is soul destroying...

Petra said the virus is mutating all the time ..the warm weather ensures more blood sucking insects..people are only sticking to the every 12 months jab..which i was guilty of too..not now tho..and she said some buns like some people dot get full protection as theyre the ones who will die from it even when vaccinated..like when folks have vaccines and they still die from the disease and soemtimes its cos whatever the vaccine is from..eg eggs causes an allergic reaction in famly mebers..how many folks inmy family have allergies to same food s etc.its scary! same for bunsters..
would explain the weird pattern too i guess.
Being so far away was the worst..but dont worry your buns didnt blame you..they were scared wth or without you as they were so sick..and the ones you helped..you did the right thing no doubts there..
but you feel like you let them down not being there for them..guilty for being away on a once in a lifetime holiday..niot being there when they passed over..all sorts of things whirl through your mind...

we all have the same feelings even if we fell asleep and buns died overnite..or we didnt get a taxi in time to stop them dying so painfully..all sorts..
the fat of the matter is we arent to blame we shouldnt feel bad..they are not blaming us...theyre not suffering anymore and theyre happy where they are..but it doesnt take the pain away i know...

im so sorry ive been so wrapped up in my own misery and you were so flippant in saying the doc was just altering your meds thats all..thats all..omg gem i cannot imagine how you feel..icannot take any of the pain away but i can offer my email as you know and my mobile but my airtiems usually at critcal point! and you know whereim am and youre welcome anytime..perhaps we should met up with touie at the same time eh..

salem sends purry whiskerey cat kisses,..zuzu sends mews.and bertie n bif send furry hugs..bifs waggling her helicopter ears in your honour..just how you like her ears..xx
another thing iguessis itpossible thebuns were already busy fighting another illness and it lowered their resistance orsomething..its so weird to have such a high number with it but then it does spread so fast..
you did all you could and your buns loved you for that..and theyll make sure all future buns know how wonderful you are too..

(((HUGS)))

Back