• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my bunnies, I do

I love my bunnies and cat more than anything else in the world. :love: :love: :love: Even when they've decided that just because I think it's time for them to go to bed doesn't mean they do and give me the run-around for half an hour (good exercise :roll:) I can't be cross. I made the mistake on Saturday of not distracting Bella before reaching in her cage for her food bowl and got a nasty bite from her - I sat on the floor and cried from the pain and shock - but I love her so much that even having her draw blood doesn't stop me loving her.

Thinking I was losing Tarquin last night made me realise - again - how much I love them both and how though things didn't work out the way I wanted with their bonding failing, having them both in my life is just the best thing ever and I was heartbroken to think that Teenie might not make it through the night.

Give me a bunny instead of a man any day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back