• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I left Lyric out while i went into town...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your rabbits your business, you obviously care for them. People say I'm irresponsible for letting my rabbits free range in my garden when I'm not there. I personally think it's a risk worth taking as they have their freedom and a shed with a catflap to run back to should they need to.

I wouldn't leave them either - I look after someone's dog for 6 weeks at a time & have known her 10 years. She's ace with the buns, but I would never risk leaving her unsupervised

Don't take it to heart though - there's things on here all time that I personally wouldn't do, & I don't doubt people want to give me an earful sometimes about my bun keeping. :D

I wish you could all come her and see how the dogs are with the rabbits everyone that comes says how good they are

I wouldn't leave them either - I look after someone's dog for 6 weeks at a time & have known her 10 years. She's ace with the buns, but I would never risk leaving her unsupervised

Don't take it to heart though - there's things on here all time that I personally wouldn't do, & I don't doubt people want to give me an earful sometimes about my bun keeping. :D

I am the type of person that does take things to heart:(

Marie
I am NOT happy about this either..please do not leave her unattended with your dogs again..you can NEVER guarantee what a dog may do
A very silly thing to do
I have met your dogs and they are lovely..but you cannot safely leave a rabbit with them

Please can you ring me this evening to discuss further

Im not Happy about being spoken to like a child

What about people that have cats and rabbits? We have a cat at work that brings in rabbits and stotes etc,So that means cats are just as much as a threat

I will ask again can this now please be deleted cause ive heard enough now thanks

Im not Happy about being spoken to like a child

What about people that have cats and rabbits? We have a cat at work that brings in rabbits and stotes etc,So that means cats are just as much as a threat

I will ask again can this now please be deleted cause ive heard enough now thanks

Please don't just assume people with cats leave them out with the buns. I have cats and rabbits, however I never leave them together unsupervised. I've seen how they stalk birds, I wouldn't want to see them do it to the buns!:(

Please don't just assume people with cats leave them out with the buns. I have cats and rabbits, however I never leave them together unsupervised. I've seen how they stalk birds, I wouldn't want to see them do it to the buns!:(

Ive seen pics on here of rabbits and cats together

Ive seen pics on here of rabbits and cats together

My Mum used to let Biscuit out free range when I still lived with her, and Biscuit used to play with my Mum's cat Rosie. If there was even the tiniest chance that Rosie would've gone for her, then my Mum would've seperated them straight away, but they were very happy together :)

Here is the late Gemma with Beatrice (Jack's Mum)

Scan10020.jpg

There was never any suggestion of Gem showing any interest in Bea at all.
But I would still NEVER have left them in a room together unsupervised.

Im not debating this anymore ive heard enough you have all upset and hurt me very deeply,Thanks for all the nice pms,But hopefully this thread will be gone soon and i wont be far behond it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back