• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Just Fallen in Love With Boris

I thought you meant Johnson for a minute!

:lol::lol:

The weird thing is that the NZW rabbit I fostered 3 years ago I named Boris because he reminded me of Boris Johnson with his mannerisms!!!

I really, really wish I'd adopted that rabbit. The timing was wrong but he was a stud buck who had escaped from a breeder, most probably a meat rabbit breeder. The person who found him straying had put posters up and the breeder contacted them about a week after he had been in my care.:cry: It nearly killed me the thought of him going back. By then my vet had got her scalpel out and Boris's career was finished... so he stayed at the rescue ;)

Last edited:
Awe... Boris looks sad. He would love it at yours. Are you thinking of adopting him or just dreaming? He s adorable and looks sweet.

I think Boris has been caged for a long time, he had hugely over grown claws when he arrived. Once his plums are off (previous owner said he was neutered :roll:) he'd love a missus to snuggle with.

:shock: I'm not sure which one is scarier!

I am in no doubt, tis the one on the right !!

Aww he is like 'Bagel', our ruby eyed fluffball. He was in the rescue centre for 6m + (found as a stray) and although he hasn't bonded with our female rabbit 'Brie' yet, we our determined to make it work as we can't bear to give him back. Hope he finds a home soon.

I have a huge soft spot for Fergie who is an agouti near Manchester. I see her on the little rotation thing constantly and I have to look away every time.

He is rather gorgeous and he's only at the other side of town for me!
I think I have my hands full enough tho with our two buns and a 14 month old son :)

Back