• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have an announcement...

I know ...The countdown has well and truly begun. The first thing I thought when I woke up this morning was "its ten days now" !!!

That probably sounds odd like I'm dying to get rid of them but I'm just finding it hard now that I know they are going. I keep randomly tearing up. I had a cuddle with Freddie this morning and that set me off. And Rosie let me give her the longest pet yesterday evening and was tooth purring and I got a major pang of guilt.

I just want the next ten days to fly by and I can't wait to hear from both you and Michele to say they have eaten , wee'd and pooped.then I will be able to breathe a sigh of relief. Lol xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
I can imagine it is hard knowing that they're going. Best get lots of cuddles in now!

I will even send you pictures of Freddie eating, and his poop and pee ;)

That reminds me - I need to get another litter tray :lol: I've already split the room in half to see that they all had enough space :lol::lol:

I can imagine it is hard knowing that they're going. Best get lots of cuddles in now!

I will even send you pictures of Freddie eating, and his poop and pee ;)

That reminds me - I need to get another litter tray :lol: I've already split the room in half to see that they all had enough space :lol::lol:

Hehe ...Your gas !!!

I am going to be clearing all my bunny stuff so you and Michele can have as much or as little as you like. I can understand if you dont want a second hand litter box though :)

I convinced Danny to buy a second catit cabrio so both bunnies can travel in luxury. Hehe !!! But they cost €50 here so I'm going to try sell them both when they come back as they are pretty much brand new. It was the only way Danny was willing to spend that much on a carrier that would only be used once :/

Hehe ...Your gas !!!

I am going to be clearing all my bunny stuff so you and Michele can have as much or as little as you like. I can understand if you dont want a second hand litter box though :)

I convinced Danny to buy a second catit cabrio so both bunnies can travel in luxury. Hehe !!! But they cost €50 here so I'm going to try sell them both when they come back as they are pretty much brand new. It was the only way Danny was willing to spend that much on a carrier that would only be used once :/

It might help Freddie settle in if he has his litter tray? I don't mind :lol: I'm wondering if I should get another ikea bed...wonder if all 3 could cuddle on one :p

That's crazy money for the carrier! just had a quick look and their less than £30 here! I'll see if Mark wants to buy Freddie a homecoming gift ;)

It might help Freddie settle in if he has his litter tray? I don't mind :lol: I'm wondering if I should get another ikea bed...wonder if all 3 could cuddle on one :p

That's crazy money for the carrier! just had a quick look and their less than £30 here! I'll see if Mark wants to buy Freddie a homecoming gift ;)

Yes no probs ...I can give it a thorough disinfect and it will be handy to put all his bits and bobs in going over. I can give a box of dried forage (blackberry leaves, birch,plantain), a box of his treats, his carpet tile, toys, a bag or two of deans hay,and his bowls. If you want them, that is :)

I will be offering the same to Michele if she likes except Rosie has her flopsy cushion and not a carpet tile . Freddie loves to flop out on his carpet :) xx

Yes no probs ...I can give it a thorough disinfect and it will be handy to put all his bits and bobs in going over. I can give a box of dried forage (blackberry leaves, birch,plantain), a box of his treats, his carpet tile, toys, a bag or two of deans hay,and his bowls. If you want them, that is :)

I will be offering the same to Michele if she likes except Rosie has her flopsy cushion and not a carpet tile . Freddie loves to flop out on his carpet :) xx

Sounds fantastic :D

I'm so excited!!!

Back