• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have an announcement...

:shock: I missed this thread :oops: I have been so scatterbrained since getting he news that Rosie is coming to live with me :D

WOW is all I can say you will definitely have your work cut out there :lol:

Freddie is very lucky too, and how cool he will have two wifebuns to play with, and Rosie will have two husbuns, almost like it was planned ;)

Ahh and now makes sense that if my bond didn't work you could be the back up plan foster mummy :lol: no chance lady you ain't getting both ;):lol:

:shock: I missed this thread :oops: I have been so scatterbrained since getting he news that Rosie is coming to live with me :D

WOW is all I can say you will definitely have your work cut out there :lol:

Freddie is very lucky too, and how cool he will have two wifebuns to play with, and Rosie will have two husbuns, almost like it was planned ;)

Ahh and now makes sense that if my bond didn't work you could be the back up plan foster mummy :lol: no chance lady you ain't getting both ;):lol:

Yup, or at least I would attempt to foster, I have failed at that once :oops:! I hope it won't come to that, but it gives peace of mind as they're coming from Ireland :lol:

I was so happy when you said you were interested in Rosie, I was in the middle of a meeting on work and was like "Omg Omg Omg Omg :D" everyone looked at me like I had 2 heads...I explained and they didn't get the excitement, but understood it was rabbit related :lol:

They will both be very lucky to have 2 partners to dote on them ;)

I only posted the thread earlier tonight so you haven't missed much. We've kept it under wraps since the decision was made :p I've been dying to tell everyone but felt so bad for Rosie!!

Now it's a happy ending for every bun :D

Aw yay! I was only wondering today where the lovely little Fweddie Fwog was going! Look forward to hearing the tales of both him and Rosie in their new homes. :love:

Yup, or at least I would attempt to foster, I have failed at that once :oops:! I hope it won't come to that, but it gives peace of mind as they're coming from Ireland :lol:

I was so happy when you said you were interested in Rosie, I was in the middle of a meeting on work and was like "Omg Omg Omg Omg :D" everyone looked at me like I had 2 heads...I explained and they didn't get the excitement, but understood it was rabbit related :lol:

They will both be very lucky to have 2 partners to dote on them ;)

I only posted the thread earlier tonight so you haven't missed much. We've kept it under wraps since the decision was made :p I've been dying to tell everyone but felt so bad for Rosie!!

Now it's a happy ending for every bun :D

Ha yeh it had just gone midnight so technically it was yesterday :lol:

I didn't finish work till 8.30pm and then had a darts match and went straight from work :roll: with no wifi and a rubbish 3G signal :roll: so couldn't catch up either :oops:

Oh, we of the Freddie Frog Fan Club (okay, it's just me, but he's one of my favourite RU rabbits and I can't resist alliteration) are glad of this news! I can barely think of a better home.

Aw yay! I was only wondering today where the lovely little Fweddie Fwog was going! Look forward to hearing the tales of both him and Rosie in their new homes. :love:
I thought it was a well kept secret, but apparently not :lol::lol:
There will of course be lots of updates of the little fluff ball :D

Ha yeh it had just gone midnight so technically it was yesterday :lol:

I didn't finish work till 8.30pm and then had a darts match and went straight from work :roll: with no wifi and a rubbish 3G signal :roll: so couldn't catch up either :oops:

Well it was a nice surprise for you then ;)

Ooo darts...did you win? My family love darts :D

Oh, we of the Freddie Frog Fan Club (okay, it's just me, but he's one of my favourite RU rabbits and I can't resist alliteration) are glad of this news! I can barely think of a better home.
I'm sure there would be more members if they knew about the club...I'd be a member for sure :p!

awww thank you so much for that! I can't wait to have him here :D

I thought it was a well kept secret, but apparently not :lol::lol:
There will of course be lots of updates of the little fluff ball :D

Well it was a nice surprise for you then ;)

Ooo darts...did you win? My family love darts :D

Lost my team game but won the the goals I play for the secretaries cup :) team lost 5/4:(

But that doesnt matter as the team we played did sausage and chips for food:lol:

I have no idea!!
JemimaH was thrown off the scent slightly when I got Billy, but I have absolutely no idea how people knew!!!

I was also confused by NY...for all of two hours :lol: then you posted again and I just knew then you were going to be attempting a trio or something like that :lol::lol:

I was also confused by NY...for all of two hours :lol: then you posted again and I just knew then you were going to be attempting a trio or something like that :lol::lol:
Hahaha I guess I am pretty predictable ;)

I'm 80% sure NY won't be happening now - it's just not the right time at this time round :/

Hehe ...I'm actually not all that surprised that some people guessed either. People probably know we are RU buddies at this stage and you were smitten with little Fweddie Fwog from the get go :)

I feel very lucky to have got such bunny savvy homes xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Hehe ...I'm actually not all that surprised that some people guessed either. People probably know we are RU buddies at this stage and you were smitten with little Fweddie Fwog from the get go :)

I feel very lucky to have got such bunny savvy homes xx

I'm still surprised :lol: plenty of people are Freddie fans!!

I feel luck to be getting Mr Frog in 10 days :love:

I'm still surprised :lol: plenty of people are Freddie fans!!

I feel luck to be getting Mr Frog in 10 days :love:

I know ...The countdown has well and truly begun. The first thing I thought when I woke up this morning was "its ten days now" !!!

That probably sounds odd like I'm dying to get rid of them but I'm just finding it hard now that I know they are going. I keep randomly tearing up. I had a cuddle with Freddie this morning and that set me off. And Rosie let me give her the longest pet yesterday evening and was tooth purring and I got a major pang of guilt.

I just want the next ten days to fly by and I can't wait to hear from both you and Michele to say they have eaten , wee'd and pooped.then I will be able to breathe a sigh of relief. Lol xx

Back