• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a secret!! Photos added as promised

Marlene said:
13.gif
Still waiting :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So sorry had no time to take photos yet, have had visitors every day this week, and spent all day yesterday getting acquainted with our new bundle of fluff :p :p :p :p :lol: :lol:
I will post some piccies here by end of the weekend, but we have guests again this morning and afternoon, dropping off and collecting bunnies.
Plus we are helping load the horse box for the Royal Show , as the Highland cattle have been entered.

Mauna is a cheeky character, and has a happy go lucky disposition :thumb:
Love Adele and Mauna
XX

Marlene said:
Sorry Adele....I know how busy you are...look forward to them when you can :wink:

Aaaawwwww dont apologies, it is lovely you have taken such an interest in our new baby :D :D :D :D
I have been extremely busy, but also have a waterworks infection so this has slowed me down somewhat...not nice in all this heat :? but Mauna is looking after me :wink: :D :D :D :D
I apologise to Elaine who helped bring Mauna to us, for not getting in touch sooner, really did not get the chance yesterday, sorry :oops: :oops: Elaine was worried I may be disappointed with Mauna...disappointed :?: :?: :?: :shock: :shock: how could we be disappointed, Mauna is the most wonderful gift and we love her :D :D :D :D :D Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Elaine and Michele for bringing Mauna into our lives :D :D :D
Love Adele

Just caught up with this thread. Can't wait to see the piccies of Mauna......I'm sure she will be gorgeous. Lucky you Adele.

Hiya folks!
Michele one of the Chauffeur's here!!

Got her own fella?
Is that one with the long trunk or the 2 footed one?!
Teeeeee Heeeeeee!!

She was a good 'ickle baby girl but did get a little hot and bothered as we came close to her new home.
I sung her lullabies and she did have a sleep or maybe she induced unconciousness to block out my singing!!
It sure was a hot day to travel.

I'll say she was cheeky. Half an hour after arriving, and she eating her blanket, newspaper and eyeing the wallpaper!!

Trust David to ge the first photographed with her!!

Congratulations ... bunny hugs always ... :)

I'm so happy for you Adele. Look how gorgeous the little baby bunny is ... and David looks so happy and handsome. I wish I could be there to give all of you a hug ... bunnies included! :)

Love always...

:bunny:

little does adele know I am going to go and kidnap her shortly but that is secret

she travelled really well as she came up from kent, I collected her at Pontefract and then took her down to sandbach for michelle to collect and take to worcs so she certainly saw the country

That is a gorgeous photo with David...he looks as though he is in seventh heaven and Mauna must be to find you two :love:

Back