• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a secret!! Photos added as promised

Diddeen said:
wheres she coming from? maybe i could intercept and bunny nap her :wink:

Eeerrrmmmm was about to tell you where Mauna is coming from till you threatened to rabbit nap her :x :lol: :lol: Now my lips are sealed.....but it could be a City up North beginning with M :?: :roll: :lol: :lol:
I dont actually know in reality, as some rendezvous are happening along the way :wink:....so not in the full picture, just know Mauna should arrive with Michele here in Worcestershire :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marlene said:
One more day to go then Adele....how exciting for you

:D :D :D :D :D Yes and I am counting every minute and second till Mauna arrives with my lovely friend Michele :D :D :D
I feel like a child waiting for Christmas Day :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blushes!

Well, todays the day!!
Take some deep breathes Adele and no panicking!!!

I just want to help and my not working means I have flexibility time wise that some others do not have.

Now Mummy Adele I hope you slept last night-for a change- perhaps I should have told David to get the hammer out last night, and you have a good day, keep busy but not overdoing it, no biting nails or going manic, (or should that be any more manic than normal!!! Teee Heee! ) and I will bring your little Princess to you in my little car.
As quickly and safely as I can, but not too fast, I do not want to be done for Bunny speeding!!
She can even have air conditioning if she wants!!!
First Bunny Run in my adapted vehicle to make me more independant!
Has my chair in the back!
So a full load!!

oooooh how exciting bet Adele is jumping around right now and she cant sit down at her pc to read this cos she cant sit still for long enough! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
oooooh how exciting bet Adele is jumping around right now and she cant sit down at her pc to read this cos she cant sit still for long enough! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How did you guess Carys, you know me too well :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Michele has ordered me to decorate Maunas litter tray with gems :shock: and make her a crown :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: shall I roll out the red carpet too :shock: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wishing Michele a good trip and a zillion thank yous for your fantastic help as ever.

I will let you know when Mauna and Michele arrive here :)
oohhhhhhh......how am I going to contain myself for 6 hours :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: good job I have some other visitors today, as I need distracting :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marlene said:
Safe journey to Adele Michele and give her a hug for me please!!

aaaaawwwwww thanks Marlene........I am sure Michele will give me a hug from you, as long as I can prise her Royal Highness Mauna away from her :wink: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Michele may not just appear....a rabbitnap plot may have been hatched :x :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mauna is getting closer :p :p :p I have had a phone call to say she is now in Hands of Elaine and on her way for final hand over to Michele :p :p :p :p :p :p :shock: :shock: .....almost on the last leg of her very long journey :thumb: ...Today has seemed like forever to me :roll: :lol: :lol:
I will have to revive Michele at this end me thinks.. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Mauna is here :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :D :D :D :D She is really tiny and has all her beautiful baby fur......she is stunning :love:
Mauna is going to be quite a character when she has got used to her strange new surroundings, she is already being cheeky.
We had lovely snuggles earlier, we love her to bits :p :p :p :D :D
A huge THANK YOU to the lovely Elaine and Michele who have spent many hours on the road today, to make this possible.
I cannot tell you how happy I am, and Mauna is THE most wonderful gift.
I promise to take great care of Mauna and make her life here a very happy one :D
It was great to see you again Michele, and share a Chinese meal...that went down a treat didnt it :!: :wink:
Hope you got home okay, and Elaine too :?:
Thanking you both a million times once again, lots of love
Adele, David and Mauna Kea :D
XXX

Wonderful Adele...such a happy day for you and so nice of Elaine and Michele to get Mauna to you. Of course we need the PHOTOS....just as soon as you can.

Marlene said:
Wonderful Adele...such a happy day for you and so nice of Elaine and Michele to get Mauna to you. Of course we need the PHOTOS....just as soon as you can.

thanks for your message Marlene :D I will take some photos tomorrow and upload them for the evening :D :D :D
Lots of love to you in Bonnie Scotland :wave:

13.gif
Still waiting :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry:

Back