• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have a New Bunny Friend-U/D Pages 3+4 More Piccies

She looks tiny! What a gorgeous girl :love: , so sad she has had to wait 7 years for freedom :( , but at least she will be happy now.

How has her fur gone like that? Is it because of ill health?

She looks tiny! What a gorgeous girl :love: , so sad she has had to wait 7 years for freedom :( , but at least she will be happy now.

She was living with an un-neutered 5ish month old buck who was humping the :censored: out of her constantly :shock: It caused an abcess.

Aw Erin is absolutely beautiful and I agree with the others, I think the late girlie boblets had a hand in guiding her to you:) Whatever time this little lady has, she will finally know peace and love...:D

I dont think she ever was a Rex, she is a Himilayan.
She is absolutely emaciated :cry: There is not one ounce of fat on her.

Janex

oh the poor lady.. she is beautiful and i do hope she feels better real soon. Im sure she is feeling happier already :D

She's so lucky to be with you and have a chance to be loved. She has such cute little black socks on!! :love: Hope she starts to improve soon.

Aw she is beautiful :) She has definately fallen on her feet coming to live with you Jane, as have all the other rescued bunnies with other fosters/rescues/owners that were released :)

Im not so sure my three have....Ive hardly been able to spend any time with them today :?

I feel quite guilty :(

Im not so sure my three have....Ive hardly been able to spend any time with them today :?

I feel quite guilty :(

Sooz dont be daft!!
Your Rescues now have food water and a clean dry hutch. They have never had such luxury. You cant help being poorly and I hope you will soon feel better

Janex

I dont think she ever was a Rex, she is a Himilayan.
She is absolutely emaciated :cry: There is not one ounce of fat on her.

Janex

Himalayans are slim built anyway so shes never going to be plump. The standard says they have to be 'snake like' the longer and thinner in body the better. They used to scare me when I was little cos their red eyes bulge out :oops: they are naturally a very docile placid breed, all they want is to sit and be stroked - they do make fab pets.

She looks lovely, sure she'll have a long happy life with you :)

Himalayans are slim built anyway so shes never going to be plump. The standard says they have to be 'snake like' the longer and thinner in body the better. They used to scare me when I was little cos their red eyes bulge out :oops: :)

Im glad you put that.....I was starting to worry that Riley had an eye problem too :? It is a bit scary :shock:

Sooz dont be daft!!
Your Rescues now have food water and a clean dry hutch. They have never had such luxury. You cant help being poorly and I hope you will soon feel better

Janex

Well I have finally started to get them washed, trimed, claw cut and wormed so hopefully they will all feel much better soon.

Its taken me an hour just to sort Zulu out :rolleyes:

Back