• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have a New Bunny Friend-U/D Pages 3+4 More Piccies

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!:D :D

Are you fostering her......or are you going to keep her forever and ever and EVER?!?!?:love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!:D :D

Are you fostering her......or are you going to keep her forever and ever and EVER?!?!?:love:

......... I don't think Jane 'does' fostering ;)

She's beautiful, Jane, vibes for her recovery being sent down south

Thanks everyone :)

Erin will be staying with us. She is a very poorly girl at the moment and her prognosis is 'guarded'. But me and Christobel will do all we can for her.

Janex

She is lovely Jane :D I love her name.

I have the himmy boy here as well as ... I believe..... the young man who was making poor Erin life a misery :(

Here are a couple more piccies

Picture1317.jpg

Picture1316.jpg

As you can see Erin is a frail old lady

Janex

Awww bless her, at least now she can retire in peace and comfort and however long the rest of her life maybe she won't be mistreated and will only know love from you xx

She is so beautiful.....and she must feel like she is in paradise now! A clean, soft, warm place to snuggle up and sleep, and non-stop food and water.....plus LOADS of love.....I am sure she will thrive on it!!!!!:D

Awwww Jane, shes beautiful!! I do have a soft spot for Himmies, my first bun was one. I'm sure she's in the best place getting the best care, look forward to seeing some more pics of her when shes feeling better and looking even lovelier.:love: :love:

Oh Jane, she i beautiful:love: :love: :love:

And very lucky to have found her way to you, I know with all your loving care she`ll soon feel much better.

Su.x

Erin is gorgeous and I know she found her way to you by The Boblet Girlies :D Sending lots of healing vibes to her. :D

How is Erin doing this morning Jane is she feeling any better?

I am sure that she is so much happier knowing that you are there giving her love and care.

Helen x

How is Erin doing this morning Jane is she feeling any better?

I am sure that she is so much happier knowing that you are there giving her love and care.

Helen x

Erin has done nothing but eat, drink and poo since she arrived !!
Her breathing his a bit better this morning but she still has a very snotty nose. Hopefully the abx she is now on will reduce her symptoms.

Here is the sweet little Bunny this morning

Picture1318.jpg

Janex

Back