• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a dilemma....U/D Family pictures on page 11 and need a name help!!

I would take them if you need any help with them pm me as I breed rabbits and know lots about the kits they are so delicate though I would also try to take the crate too

best of luck
Karlie x

Could you just wait a few more days & then transport the whole nest/cage? I'd be inclined to get them at a week old or something

I would take them now to be honest, as you'd have to move them when the kit is around 3 weeks old anyway, as mum is probably pregnant again...
I'd get them into a safe environment, if she was the kind of bun who'd kill her babies when she's stressed, she probably would've done it by now anyway :?

The poor buns are probably just as stressed with a dog barking at them as they would be with being moved.

It is a tough one, but i'd be going for getting them both out now ( with the nest and crate if poss ). Really hope it works out for you.

Have spoken to the lady and I can't have the dog crate because it's for her dog:shock:

I am going over later to have a look

That is why the dog is probably barking at the rabbits because it is in its crate:roll:

Have spoken to the lady and I can't have the dog crate because it's for her dog:shock:

I am going over later to have a look

:shock::shock: Omg, she really hasn't got a full load has she? Those poor bunnies, I'm amazed mum bun has managed to keep any live babies in that set up, poor thing must be living on fear. The sooner they are out of there the better. Not at all good. Really wish you the best of luck.

I don't have experience with kits -but I would say to get them out asap. The dogs barking may be the last straw for the mother as well at this stage.

Could she not even allow you to take it for a few weeks, the dog isn't going to have it any sooner than when the baby is ready anyway so what does it matter if its at her house or yours?:roll: What a stoopid cow, even a child would work out to keep the dog in another room! :evil:

Back