• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I has a secret...

Aww thanks everyone, Eevee is going to get a fat head pretty fast listening to all these compliments. I thought Bloo was hard work at times but my word, how can a bunny so small be such a handful?

Yesterday within one hour she had bitten me, licked me, flopped out on my lap (squeee!), sat on my head and peed on me :lol: I'm not too sure what she is trying to tell me. She also follows me everywhere and binkies on me/across me/into my head.

You should have called her Buneary! ;-) Just joking, she's super pretty.

That would have been amazing! Damn I should have picked that name, but OH was helping me choose and he said Eevee and it kinda stuck... She could have ended up being called Squirtle :shock:

Not surprised your OH fell for her she looks a right little character, and as cute as that I'm sure she'll know how to get her own way :love:

Too right, she's already secured her place as a house bunny and we don't even know how it happened...

She's gorgeous and the golden colour on her chest is fabulous. She looks like she was enjoying her view out of the window as well bless her.:love:

Back