• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i fell in love <3

I cannot wait for Snowballs wedding I love wedding cake nom nom

:lol::lol::lol:

must admit, have been up and down and round and round about thinking about whether i want a friend for him, but finally have decided it's what's best for him.

(more thinking about it because of the way him and lucas are together rather than anything else. they adore each other, will be sad to see that go away when he gets his wifebun)

Aww lovely bunny,:love::love:

but the ad is a bit misleading?.... 1 year old bunny been waiting 13 months :shock:
the choice for age is under 1...1 or 2 or 3 etc
so if a bun is between 12 and 23 months they will be listed as 1, but more details provided upon enquiry..not misleading at all :D

and Paw paw is still looking as are a lot of our long termers

ideas ideas :D

hehe, i think a mischievous bunny would fit right in here, have you seen what snowball and lucas get up to :lol:

this morning, i found snowball pooping in one shoe and my son filling up the other with poos from the litter tray *sigh*:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

I don't think i could take paw-paw, even if she is available when i am ready :( she is very far away.
i would need to go to the rescue close to me because realistically, i know i could never afford 2 pairs if the bond failed. even taking a second bunny will be a big stretch financially.
i would need to rescue close to home so that if worst came to worst and something went wrong, i would be able to take bunny back to the rescue - horrid thing to think about :(

Oh bless you :( hope that you manage to find the right bunny to bond with :)
We have homed several bunnies over your way with the aid of bun runs we bond then bun run the pair back..ask Hilda(capel) and Jo ( Batmobile)..Jo will be adopting her 8th and 9th Honeybunnies in the next 10 days:D

Last edited:
She is beautiful :love: I wouldn't worry about distance, Jessie travelled over 250 miles to get here! (thank you again wonderful members of RU making that possible :wave:)

She's gorgeous :love::love::love:

I can't wait until Buckley is neutered so that I can start working on the OH to get him a wifey bun x

We are particularly fond of this little lady
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=19569

Buckley and I look through them together, he always tries to lick her picture haha, it's probably coincidence but I like to think it's cos he likes her :oops:

Just wanted to say I have met Angel! She is a beautiful girly, a little different to how you see in the photo now, she has lovely white/grey patches, gorgeous. Once you have Buckley neutered I strongly reccommend contacting Alice, she was so helpful and helped me find the perfect bun for my situation, even though it is rather complex! Angel was the reason I contacted Alice in the first place, but I decided the maintenance of her coat would be too much as she needs to be shaved fairly regularly and I dont have the confidence to do it. She is much much prettier in the flesh though, just wanted to pick her up and cuddle her, and she seemed so sweet. But even if you decided Angel wasnt the bun for you, Alice has over 100 buns and every look and personality imaginable, most of which arent online to look at. I fell in love with a couple whilst I was there :love::love:

ideas ideas :D

hehe, i think a mischievous bunny would fit right in here, have you seen what snowball and lucas get up to :lol:

this morning, i found snowball pooping in one shoe and my son filling up the other with poos from the litter tray *sigh*:lol::lol:

:shock: I thought you were about to say that Lucas was pooping in the other shoe! :lol:

We have homed several bunnies over your way with the aid of bun runs we bond then bun run the pair back..ask Hilda(capel) and Jo ( Batmobile)..Jo will be adopting her 8th and 9th Honeybunnies in the next 10 days:D

that sounds awesome, might be getting a call from me when the time comes ;) - don't get too excited, i am waiting til i move house first and that might be as far away as october :(
my ideal situation when i get a wifebun for snowball is to rehome a bun that has been waiting a long time :) can't see why poor paw paw has been waiting so long, she is gorgeous!

oooh good luck to jo :)

She is beautiful :love: I wouldn't worry about distance, Jessie travelled over 250 miles to get here! (thank you again wonderful members of RU making that possible :wave:)

250 miles, wowzer!

:shock: I thought you were about to say that Lucas was pooping in the other shoe! :lol:

i wouldn't put it past him :lol:

ooh that would be an idea :D
i shall see what my options are nearer the time :)

i must stop falling in love with far away bunnies, would be much easier for me to fall for one close by :lol:

i know the feeling I'm completely smitten with Tansy Hubby wont agree to another bun but I think if she was closer he wouldn't have a choice

Did someone mention Paw-Paw? ;):wave::wave:

She's been with me since last October :( and no, I don't understand why she hasn't been snapped up yet either. Love her to bits :love:

Vid:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=251848&highlight=vicious

Anything you want to know about Princess Paw-Paw - just ask :wave:

Check these out (I have plenty more too! :lol:) :

Pawpawday1006.jpg

Pawpaw007.jpg

Pawinthesnow28Nov2010001.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
me me me, i mentioned paw-paw. i think i luffs her!

she is so lovely :love::love::love:
she is so cute cleaning herself at the end of the video :)

does she have a little bit missing from one of her ears?
(only ask because my snowball has a large chunk missing from the opposite ear bless him)

me me me, i mentioned paw-paw. i think i luffs her!

she is so lovely :love::love::love:
she is so cute cleaning herself at the end of the video :)

does she have a little bit missing from one of her ears?
(only ask because my snowball has a large chunk missing from the opposite ear bless him)

Yes she does, I think she had a reaction to a vaccine at some point :(

She is very easy to love :love:

Yes she does, I think she had a reaction to a vaccine at some point :(

She is very easy to love :love:

aw bless her :(
snowball had his bitten off because i was stupid :oops:

she really is beautiful! i hope she finds a home before i am ready (not because i don't want her, but because i am looking at a 5 month wait for a house and that's a really long time. she's waited too long already!)

I think I am mad! But yes, more honeybunnies shall be with me soon. This is one I fell for on 'Rabbits in Need' and though I wasn't looking for another pair, I have a spare kennel so thought I'd go for it. Most rescues will go out of their way to rehome to a good home ANYWHERE and organise bunny runs, they will also organise a way of getting a bunny to them for bonding and back to their new home. Jill has done this for me on countless occasions and I am thrilled. So please do not disregard a bunny in need based on where you live. Plus there are people near you to give advice too!

Back