• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I confess

I am not 100% to blame for this - even though I had to nurse him, I had "tried" to stay detached. I told Jon that now he was okay I needed to transfer him upstairs to the spare bedroom to start hardening him off for the outside, but he said if he goes back, he'll probably be ill again, (we think it was the cold weather that sent him into stassis), so here he is in the living room:roll: I'm not the only softy:oops:

We both know that this is correct! Everybody knew that you were going to keep him. You spent too much time and money on this bun to let him go back. I know that Barney can't repay you for saving his life, but I suppose seeing him happy and healthy is enough for you.:D

We both know that this is correct! Everybody knew that you were going to keep him. You spent too much time and money on this bun to let him go back. I know that Barney can't repay you for saving his life, but I suppose seeing him happy and healthy is enough for you.:D

He repaid me last night - he was binkying around the living room - priceless:lol:

Back