• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Cant Stop Thinking About Her...........

I dont blame you, she is very pretty!! Is there any reason you cant have her? I mean I think you would give her a great home, you are very knowledgable:D

Aww but one more and to be a friend! Sorry am I not helping here.

Thing is Jane has already named her and is getting attached and it does seem like fate. Sorry but I would go for it, helpful or not my heart always wins and my head sorts out what my heart has just done! :lol:

she is beautiful :love:
and she would be lucky to have you
but think of the lovely oldie buns who needs a home so much more :)

But Jane looks after lots of older buns, a lovely young one would be such fun. Its like she is a gift from above.

Plus the thing is you thought you were only picking up 4 and came away with 11 so that one at home with you is one less for the rescue to pay out for? ;)

Anyway I shall go and shut up now! :lol:

shes a beautiful girl :D:D

im sure shell love having you as her mummy.... oooops i mean you dont want her shell erm make a mess or summat :shock:

Be strong Jane .... you have lots of lovely buns who need your are and attention ...... in the near future there will be a very special rabbit in need who will need your care and devotion ... you won't have space for that bun if you take more on now ......

jane you go for her.....its a matchmade.......

shes gorgeous......and the names beautiful too......

mm yup declan would luurvvvv a new lady friend esp that one;)

She's beautiful :love::love::love:

I love the mummy bunny too...she's so dainty and pretty.

What's the story behind the bunnies?

Nicola and Harvey xxx

I keep thinking I miss having a rex.:? Then I remember I've never had a dutch. Or a nethie. Then I think I'd like another Frenchie. But I really want a black bun - they're my fave colour & I've not got one. But I have got a fair few lionheads, & lionhead/english crosses - so I often think they are my favourites. But then Calel doesn't bite me & I think I'd like another aggressive one, but then I think none of that matters as there's so many long termers in Rescues that need a forever home. But then I think, they are safe in Rescues, what about the free ad ones. There's a few rexes on the free ads. I keep thinking I miss having a rex......:?

I thnk it's quite a tough call Jane. I don't know the reasons for you saying you can't have any more. But I'm sure I remember you saying you have a few single men, all the time on here I see bonded pairs advocated and a young lady might be what one of them needs.

You have lost a girl bun recently and you have a couple of buns on 'borrowed time' as you put it. It would give you a boost while you work with your poorly buns to have a young and lively rex about.

I'd say go for it Elsye is such a lovely name - for a lovely bun.

Jane- ask yourself in what ways would it affect you and the other buns in your care if you take her?
Is she likely to be given a home by someone else?
Are you thinking of her as a mate for a particular bun of yours?-or for you?

We tried to bond Chelsea with a gorgeous young rex called Zena but they didn't get on.
I have felt sad for Zena ever since because I wanted to keep her for me- but she wasn't right for Chelsea.
I have just seen today on Fat Fluffs rehome that Zena is reserved - I am so pleased. I knew someone would give her a home as she is a beautiful rabbit, but I had to do what was right for my existing rabbit.

You will come to the right decision soon-trust your instincts.-Sue:wave:

Back