• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cant say goodbye!!!

lol! how many have you got?
ive put up some signs just now, so i just have to hope somone nice will ring me!:)

I have 5, 6 including Nancy. I've had 3 people email about her though so hopefully she'll be going to a new home soon, really hope she does 'cause she's getting bored :roll: She escaped from her room last night and decided she was going upstairs and then she was looking in on Rubix & Sophie in the conservatory. She's lucky the cats and dogs just ignored her :shock: :lol: I'll miss her so much but I can't give her a friend at the moment so she's better off going to a new home where she'll have a bunny friend of her own :)

Hope someone nice rings you soon :D

omg! thats the first piccies i've seen of them :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I wish we were set up :( just showed other half and he thinks they are very very adorable. :D

they are so lovely, people keepphong up for them but theyre not right, ppl with children, who want it to be their pet, somone wanted the black boy for a guinea pig to bond with. its doing my head in. They are just so adorable, scampi (black) is a softie and always wants a cuddle, and Indi (agouti) is crazy! he binkies everywhere and climbs all over you when you sit down!
lol

it breaks my heart that i have to let them go:(

You could be set up within a day and bond two brothers :lol: ;)

lol, if only it was that simple! i only have a run at the mo. hoping to get a hutch run combui very soon, but can't get buns for another 6 weeks as we're on honeymoon. it woukldn't be fair on any buns to get them now so we said we'd wait till we got back.

Are they already bionded through being litter mates? obviously they'd have to be neutered as soon as they were able to be, but would they stay bonded?

im not sure, i mean they are very close at the moment, but i think they would have to be neutured as soon as they drop to mantain their bond so they are not aggressive towards each other.

i got domino done at 14 weeks, pretty much as soon as they dropped i got them done. and he still gets on with his dad! it also depends on the size but domino was big enough by 14 weeks. i will add...that domino (hes my boy bunny) he lived with his brother star from 8 - 12 weeks because my neice wasnt ready for star to live with her yet and they got on fine.

but its different for each pair

Back