• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cant say goodbye!!!

My boyfriends buns had accidental babies. They only had two bucks and the 2 bucks live with the Dad and another doe in a group quite happily. (All neutered)

Have you tried putting an add in your vets, you're likely to attract a better sort of person that way. State on the add that a vet ref or home check would be required first.

My vets is in essex as well, maybe you could put a sign up there. They are a good vets and one of the nurses has eoght of her own and might be able to help?

my vets is in south woodham ferrers in essex, there really nice there, i could put a sign up there.

i know some people have two bucks together, but im worried if it didnt work i would have to keep him alone.:(

I know your being responsable about all this sj and nobadys going to hate you through this post. i really do admire the fact that you havent just given them to the first people who knocked on the door but i knew you wouldnt do that anyway.

you could put them up on the main RR site and the vet idea is good as well before rehoming i would get a vet reference or do homecheck first :D

List them on RR and just tell your parents that you are charging £10 for them but really give them money from your boarding business.

That's the only way round it I see- you cannot charge for bunns listed on RR or RIN.

ive just spoke to my mum and weve made a plan.

first: put adverts up in vet surgeries near me, to hopefully get better owners, interview them, homecheck etc. and hopefulyl find homes that way.

then:

if not possible, theyw ill be put up again on rabbits in need, with a donation fee which will go the rspca (bcus they found me my pebbles).

she doesnt want them to go to bad owners so we are trying this first, but if we cant find any that is the route we will take :)

sound like a good plan?

ive just spoke to my mum and weve made a plan.

first: put adverts up in vet surgeries near me, to hopefully get better owners, interview them, homecheck etc. and hopefulyl find homes that way.

then:

if not possible, theyw ill be put up again on rabbits in need, with a donation fee which will go the rspca (bcus they found me my pebbles).

she doesnt want them to go to bad owners so we are trying this first, but if we cant find any that is the route we will take :)

sound like a good plan?

Not sure you could ask for a donation yourself, maybe tell the person to make the donation, if you see what I mean?

yeh ive been thinking about it and although there is a goosd chance he will bond with mum and dad, theres a chance he wont, so i wont be keeping him, unless nobody wants him, in which case i will :)

if i was set up, i would offer them a home, but it wouldn't be for another 6 weeks at least.

i hope they find good homes before then tho. if they're as gorgeous as their parents i'm sure someone will come along

Well ive put some adverts up in my vets and my local shop etc, i obly have two left now :)

agouti boy, and little black lop boy!
black.jpg

DSCF1237.jpg

im going to miss them so much :( whoever they go to!
xx

Aw they are soo gorgeous :love: I love black lops :D I wish I could have more bunnies :( I wish you lots of luck in finding them a good home, it must be awful having to let them go :(

it is, bcus one died at 5 weeks i became so much more attatched to them, im putting up signs etc but i wont let them go to just anyone. i hope someone nice offers them a good home :(:(:(:(

its heartbreaking knowing they are 8 weeks old now, and that i have to let them go :'(

Back